my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Kitiana

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Kitiana
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 02-16-2005 04:39 PM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kitiana was born of a dark jedi and....something she doesn't know. Her father was a sdark jedi and raped her mother in looking for a 'perfect' child. Her father kept her mother locked away until she had Kitiana, then murdered her. The race her mother was was called Pralius, they are beings who are very pale skinned, and have clear eyes; there are no pupils. If they stare at someone long enough it's as if they're looking into their soul. These beings have the agility and speed of a cat. Little else is known about them.

Her father raised her from only a few days to her 19th birthday. She knew nothing except what he taught her, but she was always confused with what she was. Her father never told her about her mother, at least the real story.

She was made to believe her father insisted she keep Kitiana, but her mother wanted to kill her. Her mother called her an abomination, something that should never have been born. Her father took her before her mother killed her, and that was that.
She was raised by her father and he taught her everything about the force, in his perspective.

Lately Kitiana has been having visions that confused her, and they eventually told her to kill her father. She was taught to trust her visions growing up, and so she killed him just days before her 19th birthday.
She has stolen her father's ship and speeder bike and set out. She carries a lightsaber and a blaster pistol at all times under her white cloak.

Kitiana is 19, has short black hair, clear eyes (traits of the Pralius) and is about 5'6. She is short tempered and quick tongued.

[ July 13, 2005 07:20 AM: Message edited 3 times, lastly by Graysith ]

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.5.62
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-17-2005 06:54 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you the Sith species, or the sith dark jedi, because here on the board, Graysith will stress that difference, and what's the alignment of your character, light side, dark side, neutral? Have fun on these forums, I sure am ^_^
Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 02-17-2005 09:06 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I do mean to say 'dark jedi' and not 'sith', sorry for that mix up, I read up on the difference and just kinda said the wrong thing anyway ^^;; *L*
Her alignment isn't exactly clear, though she was brought up to be a dark jedi, and so that will probably stick

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.5.62
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-18-2005 02:40 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the cleaering up of that, but you mentioned the father, was he a sith (dark jedi) or a sith species?

so are you half Pralius and half Sith?

or are you a half Pralius and half Dark sider?

and again, Have fun, and describe your "father's ship" they go in the ships and item description forums

-Konig out

Ps. you may also want to change the title to Kitiana description, or just Kitiana, for the reason I don't want to call your character Description/history. ^_^

[ February 18, 2005 02:42 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-13-2005 07:19 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have corrected the description, no worries.
Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 07-14-2005 06:34 AM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also what I realize (well that Graysith brought to my attention) was that I didn't mention her father's species. Her father was a human, and her mother mostly looked like a human, save her pale skin and eyes, and black tattoos on her body (not put there, but born with them) so Kitiana does look a lot like her mother.
Her skin is very pale, she had the clear pupiless eyes her mother had, and she does have some tattoos on her body (only on her back, and only one that can be seen; on the back of her neck) They say something, but it's not something that Kitiana can read.

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.30.38

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e