my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Leos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Leos
Leos

Member # 549

posted 06-19-2004 06:07 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corulag
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160
Appearence: Albino, Tall and slender with characteristic pale skin, blonde hair, and pink eyes, wears a white trench coat.
Characteristics: Shows no emotion, and follows his masters guidence unquestioningly. Tends to become momentarily psychopathic when his master is threatened.
Bio: Leos was born albino, and was often "teased" for it. He became violent when this happened. At the age of thirteen, Darth Sharl, witnessed this, and she recognised force abilities. She quickly took him as her apprentice and focused his force powers to the point that he became a great weapon and bodyguard as her apprentice.

Posts: 33 | From: Where my master is, I follow. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 67.41.152.64

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e