my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Kale Mallord(Evil)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Kale Mallord(Evil)
Kale Mallord

Derivative of Evil

Member # 505

posted 10-02-2003 06:04 PM     Profile for Kale Mallord   Author's Homepage   Email Kale Mallord     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Background --

It's hard to sum up 118 years of life in this space. The important information: I was born the son of a human father and demon mother, named Kale by the former and Melthazor by the latter. After my mother murdered my father, I was raised in the Darker Realm to serve the former Source of All Evil, dealing with whomever he deemed needed killing -- innocent, evil-doers, renegade demons, whatever. Three years ago I was sent to kill an innocent woman of Naboo, but fell in love with her instead. I turned my back on my former life to be with her.

Eventually my demonic side was extinguished through powerful magic, leaving me a normal human. I could have lived out my life with the Naboo woman(which will remain nameless, for reasons of my own) that way, but not long after I was tricked into accepting the powers of the Source of All Evil. I couldn't resist his control -- I became all that I hated. The Reconstituted underworld was forced to vanquish me and my newfound powers, but my soul ended up in the demonic wastelands and clung to life. I learned to absorb the Wicked Wasteland Mojo and gained the power to come back from hell. I tried to reunite with my love, but her fear got the better of her and she rejected me. I didn't know it then, but the Source was still inside me, and without my wife as my anchor, it drove me mad. I tried to destroy myself, and when that failed, I lost my will to resist and started to embrace the evil inside me. I tricked my love into thinking they'd vanquished me, which now I've come to realize is an impossible task, I shall live the rest of my days a lonely heartbroken shell of what once was a man. Only evil embraces me now, and I shall not let this love slip away as easily as my first.

Profile --

I resemble the 32 year old man I once was. Standing at 6'2" 182 pounds of pure, untapped(or so I planned, in the beginning) evil. My eyes are a fiery blue, much like the color of my illuminous orb-like energy balls I hurl at victims unfortunate enough to be in the way of them. My hair dark brown, cut close, and my face usually clean shaven. I have no need for clothing, less my one outfit that consists of a dark jumpsuit separated at the waste by a belt and a long black overcoat. Other than that, I am merely protected by a magic essence I've yet to fully understand, or conjure a way to extinguish for that matter.

I have been cursed through my dealings with both the source of all evil, and the powers I gained on the plains of the... cursed. I have attempted to take my own life countless times, lets just say I have not yet found a truely successful course -- I still find hope in the powers of others, as they are many in this universe, to do the deed I have not been capable of. I need no transportation, my powers allow me to orb from location to location. Planet to planet, I have not yet mastered however.

[ October 06, 2003 07:32 PM: Message edited 6 times, lastly by Kale Mallord ]

Posts: 31 | From: | Registered: Oct 2003  |  Logged: 68.1.98.199

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e