my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Xam the mercenary

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Xam the mercenary
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 09:06 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok Xam(me) became a full time mercenary after his homeworld was destroyed.
He is freelance but prefers to do missions that benefit the new republic.

Xam is 1.76m tall, atheletic, and is force sensitive. Although he did not recieve force training, he can use some force skills like force push, increased speed and reflexes, and force grip.

His weapons consist of twin DL-62 blasters and an ancient lightsaber he found in the derelict space station Nespis 8, while on a mission. His ship is a modified Y-wing called " The Ranclaw" which was given to him by his grandfather. Xam has experience in blade fencing and is a great marksman. His piloting skills are not too shabby either.

Xam is a quiet brooding character who lets his actions speak for him. Easily angered, Xam's future is uncertain. Will he use his powers for good or evil?

Current status: Xam has survived an deadly encounter with a mysterious man. He recoveres from his wounds only to find that his friends have left him and he was all alone once again. Angry at how he was defeated by the mysterious man, Xam decides to seek out some Jedi to improve his abilities in the force.

Thats me with my girlfriend.(shot taken during the Nespis 8 mission)

[ June 17, 2003 08:38 PM: Message edited 6 times, lastly by Xam Ngboohan ]

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e