my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Tro-Ensha Naxsel

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Tro-Ensha Naxsel
Tro-Ensha

Broken Back Button

Member # 459

posted 04-19-2003 07:08 PM     Profile for Tro-Ensha   Author's Homepage   Email Tro-Ensha     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tro-Ensha Nasxel, a human male, 5'9", was born on the planet Arakyd (real planet in SW Universe), an Imperial world (as of his birth). He had two older brothers, Yal and Zyrok, who were killed in an accident involving a laser rifle that his father owned. Tro, as those who could possible call him a friend nicknamed him, has no memory of these two brothers. At an early age, Tro showed much ability in blaster rifles, combat, and flight, which pleased his father, and shocked his mother. His ability did not go unnoticed. When he was 16, Tro-Ensha was drafted by the Empire, and trained as a stormtrooper on the Imperial training world Carida (it was during his training that the Empire executed his parents. He was told that they were killed in a speeder accident).

After mastering the skills of a stormtrooper, Tro was promoted to the rank of lieutenant. Nasxel helped teach the stormtrooper recruits up until his commanding officer saw his display of skill in the simulators. He was moved from infantry to aerial and space combat a standard week later. Tro was then put into a training squadron, and became a TIE Interceptor pilot. He was awarded his very own fighter craft at age 19. This subsequently helped him be one of the first to escape Carida when a crazy Rebel destroyed the system with a superweapon. (Kyp Durron, Champions of the Force, Sun Crusher) By this time, Tro was 20 years of age, and a Major in the Imperial Navy. He was drafted to a Star Destroyer that was patrolling the Unknown Regions of the galaxy, when, suddenly, he decided to go solo and strike it out on his own.

His motives at this point are unknown. Some say that he found proof that his parents were killed by the Empire. Maybe it was the fact that he had an argument with the Admiral in charge. It might have been connected with the fact that the Admiral was mysteriously reported dead a few minutes before Tro-Ensha left the Destroyer. In fact, all three of these, and more, could have affected Tro’s mind.

Stealing a TIE Interceptor with hyperspace capabilities, Naxsel evaded and killed the TIE Interceptors who chased after him (a note that Nasxel did not know was that it was his unit that he had destroyed in that skirmish). Nasxel’s ‘squint’ was badly damaged, and blindly took a hyperspace jump that brought him near his home planet of Arakyd. Once there, Tro-Ensha stowed away on a prototype, one-pilot Helix Interceptor, and took it over by killing the pilot and the two passengers. Tro-Ensha now owns the ship, and has named it the Rebirth.

Tro-Ensha Naxsel is now a free-lance mercenary who will do anything for a certain price. An interesting note is that Tro-Ensha has declared to be neutral, yet has accepted more mercenary jobs against the Imperial Remnant than against the Republic. As of the writing of this profile, he is 24 years of age. Nasxel is also wanted in two systems, Corellia and his home planet Arakyd. On both planets, the charges are of murdering a government official.

Tro has skills in combat, weapons, and piloting. He does not know many languages (only Basic), and a rudimentary knowledge of history. However, he does know advanced physics and has great survival skill. He is not much of a conversationalist, and prefers to keep to himself. He can be very vain. Tro is a heavy smoker.

Description
He is age 24, with brown hair with a black streak on the left-hand side. He is 5'9", human, and wears blue mercenary garb. Weapons that he has been known to use are the stormtrooper rifle, various pistols, a sniper rifle, and a vibroblade.

[ July 29, 2003 09:06 PM: Message edited 7 times, lastly by Tro-Ensha ]

Posts: 9 | From: Somewhere I Belong | Registered: Apr 2003  |  Logged: 12.239.177.172
Tro-Ensha

Broken Back Button

Member # 459

posted 04-21-2003 11:12 PM     Profile for Tro-Ensha   Author's Homepage   Email Tro-Ensha     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bump, because I updated my profile above. If you've noticed, it is significantly longer.
Posts: 9 | From: Somewhere I Belong | Registered: Apr 2003  |  Logged: 12.239.177.172
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-26-2003 03:32 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Comment in regard to the above:

"Rudimentary knowledge in arithmetic" does not compute with "knows advanced physics...."

Which way is it?

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.72
Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-20-2003 01:35 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait a minute, rudimentary knowledge in arithmatic doesn't compute with Advanced Physics!

Happy to be of service in this thread.

Capt. OBVIOUS to the rescue!

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Tro-Ensha

Broken Back Button

Member # 459

posted 07-29-2003 09:07 PM     Profile for Tro-Ensha   Author's Homepage   Email Tro-Ensha     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everyone.

Just to let everyone know, I am alive and still kicking.

For the past 2 months or so, I have been going on nonstop trips to other states... which sucks, and none had an internet cafe.

So, as soon as I rid myself of all the junk mail, well, I'll be here.

Oh, and I took out the arithmetic stuff.

Posts: 9 | From: Somewhere I Belong | Registered: Apr 2003  |  Logged: 12.239.185.190

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e