my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » DASH KELDERON

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: DASH KELDERON
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 02-26-2003 11:14 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Author Topic: WRONG PLACE, but oh well!!!
Dash Kelderon

Pilot For Hire
Member # 427
posted 02-27-2003 12:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, guys and dolls, but I got to post this somewhere, and I don't really know exactly where. So ADMIN move this thread for me please!!!
Dash Kelderon, his past is as shady as a SITH's Shadow, but after the crash, Dash can't seem to remember too much... So far he has had little memories, he thinks he may have been a smuggler of some sort. Ch'iss by race, his Blue skin tone makes him very appealing to the FEMALE sex... maybe it is those PHEREMONES? I don't know...
As I come up with more, I'll be posting it in "The miles are yet measured" thread. Thanks, ADAM

--------------------

HEY! Who's SCRUFFY lookin'???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 15 | From: Nowhere, just a pilot trying to make a living! | Registered: Feb 2003 | IP: Logged

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-19-2003 10:13 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UPDATE ALERT (yes, this info is long overdue)

Well after a little bit of SOUL searching on ORB CARTELL DASH discovered a key element to his past. He was once a DARK JEDI. The inner struggle began, because he had turned good during his memory lapse. (HAUNTING MEMORIES thread in CSWU) Now Master JEBBUA is teaching DASH how to use the light side.

Dash is currently planning an expidition back to ORB CARTELL with ALEXIS.

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e