my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Jake Nikhil

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Jake Nikhil
Jake Nikhil

Broken Back Button

Member # 172

posted 10-27-2002 06:42 PM     Profile for Jake Nikhil   Author's Homepage   Email Jake Nikhil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am Jake Nikhil, a 17 year old student at the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV, or at least I was. When the planet was invaded by the Empire, I was away on a training mission. I can't go back, there would be no point, there isn't anyone there anymore.

I lived at the Praxeum from the time I turned 6, and was trained in everything a normal Jedi would be trained in. My senses are extremely sharp, and I excelled at lightsabre dueling. Though I've never been in a deadly situation before, I've been trained to handle myself well.

Species : Human

Physical Description : I'll post one when I decide what he looks like.

[ October 27, 2002 04:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jake Nikhil ]

Posts: 10 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Jake Nikhil

Broken Back Button

Member # 172

posted 10-28-2002 03:39 PM     Profile for Jake Nikhil   Author's Homepage   Email Jake Nikhil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to add just a little more about his personality. He's a pretty independent person, and at times can be a little rebellous, but he was raised a Jedi, so it's nothing severe.

His initial shock at what happened on Yavin, his failed, almost deadly, attempts to land on the planet, and his time spent alone wandering have really affected him. His trust in the way things are has dwindled some, and while he searches for other Jedi, he still feels some distrust towards them. The way he sees it, he was sheltered at the Praxeum, and this is what happened. Of course, being alone, he wants to find someone he knows, and the only people he knows are Jedi. Hard to explain, but read it four or five times, slowly, and it might make sense.

Posts: 10 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e