my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Character Descriptions   » Aelvedaar

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Aelvedaar
Aelvedaar

Dark Lord of the Sorcerers

Member # 34

posted 06-04-2002 03:38 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aelvedaar is an Ancient Sith lord, the Dark Lord of the Sorcerer Clan of those ancient Sith. He hails from the time before the Dark Jedi took over a degraded Sith civilization. A remnant from their days of glory, he was the one to finally break through in the understanding of the All, a "power" he found too late to fully use in protection against the Dark Jedi who came and destroyed his world, but managed to use instead to seek and find a "chosen" entity instrumental to the eventual return of that civilization. It is directly due to his magicks that Graysith exists as the persona she is. (see "Graysith") Using this power, he sent his two "brothers" into the future where Graysith exists, but was overcome himself by the Dark Jedi and killed.

Over four thousand years later, while within the Sith Temple at Khar Delba, Graysith managed to command an ancient Sith device and physically brought Aelvedaar forward into her time... snagging him from the jaws of death. The Sith Sorcerer acts as her "father" and mentor, all the while setting himself up as part of the Sith Triad needed to lead his resurrected civilization (when that even should finally occur). He is secretly in love with Graysith, which is unbeknownst to her and thus not returned in the fashion he would like.

He is tall, about six foot six, with molten red skin, yellow eyes, and has long, spiraled and fearsome horns atop his head. Other than that he is basically humanoid, extremely imposing and physically attractive to most humanoids.

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.192
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-24-2003 11:01 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, Lord Aelvedaar is turning into another bad dude, only one with the All. His love for Graysith is what gives him the necessary balance to retain that power. But, in the words of the esteemed Flac:

FlacII: "Roan was just kind of, "im an evil b****d, i will kill you all... Im not stupid, but lets face it... Im not the most clever pea in the pod...but ive got a bunch of evilness, and a bunch of power..."

aelvedaar on the other hand is like "hey... Im crafty... Im clever... I dotn reveal anything about myself... And im powerful....ph34r.."

:P

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.105

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e