my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Favorite creature

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite creature
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 08-07-2003 10:23 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which is your favorite star Wars creature and why?

Mine would be a baby shaak (from EP2)or a gullipud(Gungan Frontier- game). They are sooooo cute and squishy and cuddly.

Your favorite creature need not be in the star wars databank at starwars.com. As long as it appears in anything related to ST, it is fine. Just say where you got the info from.

Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 164.78.252.53
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-08-2003 01:13 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine would be a tuk'ata. (See any basic Star Wars reference to Korriban.) And from the movies, my favorite is Salacious Crumb, Jabba's lil obnoxious pet.

I like his attitude.

'Nuff said.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 08-08-2003 06:53 AM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pet? you mean that creepy rat/worm/furry thing that plucked 3PO's eye out?
Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-08-2003 10:51 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, the lil dude with the obnoxious laugh.

Wasn't he cute?

[ 08-08-2003 10:52 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-08-2003 11:02 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For me, the Sarlacc. I'd really love to have one of those cute, squeaking monster things in a pit in my back yard (that isn't as big as the one in ROTJ), and I can just feed it with garbage in my house.

Plus, it digests living creatures slowly in a period of a thousand years. Right on.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.48.135.155
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 08-08-2003 10:32 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like a Kushiban.

Jedi Master Ikirt was a Kushiban. Most Kushibans are force sensetive but not all of them can talk. Kushibans are like white hamster/rabbit/puppy creatures.

Cute, semi-sentient, a great companion around the house.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2003 12:49 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rancors, wouldn't want one, because it'd kill me--but if it didn't, I would. I could train it, feed it..tell it to kill George Bush.

The fun we would had.

The ugly devil would be a nice addition to my life. Otherwise, I'd like to ride a dewback. Those things look cool.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
nutso_fanchild

Broken Back Button

Member # 514

posted 11-11-2003 07:34 PM     Profile for nutso_fanchild   Author's Homepage   Email nutso_fanchild     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd have to say the Nek Battle Dog

--------------------

though he is not a Jedi yet, Luke still has the balls to fall down a trash compactor to escape certain death

Posts: 10 | From: Jedi Temple | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 64.158.65.82
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 08-29-2004 03:18 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I'd have to agree with Graysith, I like the Kowakian Monkey Lizards. But I also like Krayt Dragons. Big, lots of teeth, very strong, swallows people whole, I think I like them a lot.
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-01-2004 08:22 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, krayt dragons are way cool, and they give you pearls to boot.

If you can get your hands on them, that is!

But yeah, krayt dragons. I love dragons anyway.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.198
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 09-02-2004 01:59 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, what to pick, what to pick?

Well, I, as others, enjoy the antics of those crazy kowakian monkey lizards.

Wampas are cool...because they're bear-like. I like bears.

I'd love to have a bantha, a tauntaun, or a dewback to ride around town.

Mynocks...ah, the chaos i could cause with a swarm of mynocks. Let 'em loose at school...in a theater...at a party...in my sister's room...

And who wouldn't like a large, vicious, and super-hard-to-kill-in-KOTOR beast like a Rancor or the super-cool Krayt Dragon?

But favorite...my favorite, i suppose, (if they count) would have to be a Yuuzhan Vong coralskipper! I mean, its a living starship! It shoots molten rock! It can refuel AND reload its weapons simply by flying through an asteroid field and devourin' a few of em! For cryin', out loud, it can make its own BLACK HOLES! If that's not cool, I don't know what is!

...Sorry bout all the ranting. Sugar rush.

[ 09-02-2004 02:01 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Blade of Chaos ]

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 4.164.93.241
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 10-19-2004 04:42 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would have to agree with Blade of Chaos. Most of the Yuuzhan Vong creatures are pretty cool, and I really do like coral skippers.

I keep on copying what other people like, but as people mention creatures I didn't think of, well they just seem even cooler.

[ 11-03-2004 12:47 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sa'kal'ishaalas ]

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 05-31-2005 10:50 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the nexu and the krayt Dragon. Those are some awsome creatures.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.6
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 06-01-2005 01:55 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I fell in love with the Boga once I saw Ep III

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.34.220
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 06-01-2005 03:37 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its gotta be Ewoks they just rule all they come across.

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-17-2005 12:19 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Teah Ewoks rule when they are turned into a nice winter coat.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 09-17-2005 12:21 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How barbaric! You'd turn those cuddly little Yub-yubbers into a...coat?

Now, the wampa, I can see. What good did it ever do anybody?

But the Ewoks are sentient creatures! And they kicked some major ass at Endor!

That'd be like the U.S. going over to France and making THEM into coats.

Sort of.

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.176.2.144
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-17-2005 12:28 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm Ewoks and the French? I don't see the connection.

Hey if your lively hood depended on making money as a pirate/smuggler then I'm sure Ewok coats would fetch a nice price in certain circles.

Sorry just staying in character.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05