my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Best bad guy...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Best bad guy...
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-29-2002 01:15 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Christopher Lee... was he better(worse) in 'Fellowship Of The Ring' as the evil Saruman... or as Count Dooku?

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.79.242
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-29-2002 11:34 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Neither. He was best in the many Hammer Studio films in which he played Dracula. He was a GREAT Dracula.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 09-29-2002 08:25 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya know what's weird? I know three other Christopher Lee's beside's the actor.

*ahem*

Anyway...

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.181
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 10-02-2002 09:58 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me, Im the best bad guy!

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 10-02-2002 10:47 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lessee, best bad guy...

Hmmm. Lemme think. Tim Curry is a good nasty. Michael Douglas (Perfect Murder, wow) and Christopher Lee is good too.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.86
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-02-2002 11:21 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, come now...

Tim Curry a bad guy... ha...

I can't get that scene from Home Alone II out of my head... where he has that big grinch smile, after he finds out about the stolen credit card...

I couldn't see him as a bad dude, lol, sorry...

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 63.240.157.24
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-05-2002 12:40 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm... how about "darth Mr. T" or "darth T" hmm "darth MR"?

umm "dark brother"?

Anyway, "i pitty the fool who dont know that im your father!"

he could play luke skywalker to...

talking to han "i pitty the fool who dont believe in the force" or "i pitty the fool who dont let the force be thier guide"

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.168
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 10-05-2002 02:12 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You apparently haven't seen Tim Curry in the Three Musketeers. I thought he was pretty nasty.

And come on, Annie!

Rooster!

Yeah, yeah, I'll go to my corner and shoosh now.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.86
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-05-2002 06:43 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I beg to differ... he was the cardinal in that movie... and no, he only seemed sleazy...

[ 10-05-2002 06:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.104
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-22-2002 08:11 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The best bad guy is Darth Maul within the Star Wars Series

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05