my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Best Dark?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Best Dark?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 03:31 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What character do you think on the dark side was the greatest?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Kanos

Broken Back Button

Member # 334

posted 09-04-2002 06:27 AM     Profile for Kanos   Author's Homepage   Email Kanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats really a hard one. I would have to say Exar Kun or Kueller.

--------------------

For some people punishment is a lesson, For others its a Lifetime!

Posts: 14 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 172.142.186.93
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 10:27 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah those are some good ones-I'd have to say that Darth Maul played a pretty nice one, but I think their were better ones. I'd say your right about Exar-otherwise their aint nothing anyone else can say about those Darks

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 09-29-2004 06:23 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lets see, Markos Ragnos, Exar Kun (I think thats how you spell it), Naga Shadow, and Freedon Nadd were all the founders of the ancient Sith Empires. Of the new sith order however, my favortie would be Darth Sidious. I mean seriously, for thousands of years the sith are attempting to destroy there hated enemies and the only one ever to pull it off was him. I mean seriously, this guy wants nothing more than to bring the galaxy around him to it's knees and allow him to control it completely. He is therefore one of my favorite Sith of all time!!!
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 10-09-2004 05:45 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'd have to go with Exar Kun for obvious reasons, Darth Bane cause he saved the Sith, but then, hey, Palpatine took over the entire galaxy! Almost!

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.4.101.98
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 08-03-2005 10:47 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I woul agree with Blade of Chaos. Exar and Palpatine are some pretty dark characters

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 11-22-2005 11:06 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd give credit to all of those, but the most credit to Set harth. I mean the guy STILL to THIS DAY isn't dead, has killed millions, and is one of the most obscure but most famous sith still alive. Oh wait, he pretty much is the only ancient sith left alive (aside from our locals!)

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.74.149
Darth Plasma

Broken Back Button

Member # 918

posted 04-10-2007 11:20 AM     Profile for Darth Plasma   Author's Homepage   Email Darth Plasma     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sidious, because he single handedly brought the jedi to its knees but his own arrogance in the time he neededthe most blinded him from the truth.
Posts: 12 | From: Coruscant | Registered: Apr 2007  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05