Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Wrong Forum

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Wrong Forum
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-18-2002 04:16 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OK, there have been a few interesting topics posted in this forum lately regarding "who is better than who." While flattering to the writers here, please post these in RP somewhere as they do pertain to our RP characters and not those from the officially sanctioned Star Wars universe.

That is all.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.196
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-18-2002 11:48 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I just updated earlier today, and changed the topics around and deleted thems, so dont worry about it

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05