my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Favorite RPG characters?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite RPG characters?
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-13-2002 03:22 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine would have to be Master Tyberius and DATOR, who are yours? (just kidding... FYI: those are my characters...)
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 08-13-2002 03:37 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well if we're on that track I'd have to say Sissi Takir! Just kidding! I haven't been playing in the Star Wars universe too long (altho I'm still trying to figure out why not?) but with my player knowledge of the universe I could get very paranoid! There are several people I DON'T want to run into! but alot of the characters/npc's depends on how your GM plays them so one npc could be played slightly differently in one game to another.
PS Sissi is cool!

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-13-2002 04:03 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, in this RPG i would have to say:Graysith, Shayla, Entaris, Recinis, and Roan...oh ya, Malidues! *grins* but of all roleplaying games ive played, and characters in general, i would have to say, Drizzt Do'Urdan, from D&D, if anyone has ever read a book about him, you probably know why i like him, whoever made him was a genious...

[ 08-13-2002 04:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.191
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-13-2002 06:43 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Out of all the characters in this Role Playing System, I'd have to state it'd have to be the incredible Graysith. Her spectacular characterzation is near perfection-which is something that Im trying to expand on Role Playing Wise, along with Orginal Writing Works. Along with her would be Actar, as his post may be short, but they are stern, and perfectly set a stage for a Commander or Leader. Along with those two, I'd have to state that I love the writing of Aleevadar, as even though it is First Person, and it is present, instead of past statement, it still gets across incredibally fluent & discriptive.

Those are the only ones I find very good, other then Taehun, since he's just cool....lol

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-13-2002 11:59 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Jasyn. And yours truly. And Aelvedaar, Graysith, and Galen. And Entaris is one spooky dude too.

Heck, I love all my guys, but then, I'm prejudiced...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2002 01:17 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Impossible to state. It is like saying, "Which star in the sky is the most beautiful? Which shade of blue is bluer? How much air can you hold cupped in your hands?" and other questions of such ilk.

While indeed my license plate says GRYSITH (no fooling!) I would have to say I like all the characters equally well. For this rpg board began two years ago with Darth Wicked and myself, and has expanded into a real universe with myriad people in it, all with their own unique personalities and talents, all of us coming together and entwining our lives here at the Escapepod.

But then again, if I were pressed to pick but one, I would say Darth Wicked, Gray's true Dark Heart. Hehe. None of this would have been possible without him.

Not to mention that guy has the best writing style I've ever had the pleasure of going head to head with.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.187
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 03:12 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also I think Lumbia is cool too

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-14-2002 11:58 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm...i have only read one post by him, but i would have to agree with graysith now.... Darth wicked is awsome....go check out 'wickeds reveng' in jedi prax/sith temp. good stuff...very nice the way he does it...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.150
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 03:18 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Loban also has become one of my favorite for his unique flirting style, and funny antics. I cant help but laugh near everytime he post, because its so funny how he does it. Ah, the homer of jokes....when he doesn't even notice.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-10-2002 12:36 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are there any new characters you like?

It's been a while since the last reply in here...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.115
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-18-2003 08:10 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entaris:
but of all roleplaying games ive played, and characters in general, i would have to say, Drizzt Do'Urdan, from D&D, if anyone has ever read a book about him, you probably know why i like him, whoever made him was a genious... [/QB]

I have to agree with ENTARIS n the pure excellence oof DRIZZT DO'URDEN... In fact my AVATAR is a picture of DRIZZT. I can't wait for "A THOUSAND ORCS" to come out in paperback. I can't see myself paying $40 bucks for a hard-cover book. *looks in wallet... moth flies out* Nope! I can't see that happening!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05