my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » A good jedi (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A good jedi
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 08-09-2002 07:32 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What actor do you think would be a cool jedi

I think Sean Conrey would be good

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.88
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-09-2002 07:41 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think kermit would make a good jedi...and gonzo would make a good dark jedi... And yes, im awar that they are both puppets, but they are still actors in my opinion... And kenny from south park, he's the emporer if i ever saw 'em. I also think kevin...kevin...doh, whats his last name? they guy from signs, and brave heart? that guy... OH! Jackie chan! he'd be a cool jedi!

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.104
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-09-2002 08:23 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kevin? Isn't Mel Gibson one of the main characters in Signs?

And a good Jedi...

...is there such a thing?

*snickers through her whiskers and vanishes*

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.85
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 08:40 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
**Frowns**

I'd like to say I'd make a good Jedi

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-09-2002 09:38 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THEY CA NEVER TAKE OUR FLEEDOM...

or something like that...

Mel Gibson... kevin? 8 degrees of kevin beacon?

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.79.155
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-09-2002 10:52 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YA! sorry, im tweaking, mel gibson, thats who i was thinking of!

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.244
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-09-2002 11:28 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Hugh Jackman, Wesley Snipes, or Jackie Chan would make kick ass jedi's....rock on!

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.199.22
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-10-2002 12:34 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think a good one could be Wesley Snipes, or something I forgot his first name spelling. He could be called "Bladio Sisqo" lol. Haha seeing him with a small pony tail on the side of his hair, lol-ooh that'd be good.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-12-2002 02:58 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Kevin Costner was the name people were trying to dig out of the ol' gray matter. And he was in "Dances With Wolves." And he'd probably make a whale of a Jedi.

So would Tommy Lee Jones; can you just see that?

And on the other side of the coin, how about Vin Diesel... Van Diesel... the guy in "Pitch Black...." Wouldn't he make a heckuva Dark Lord???? *shivers*

[ 08-12-2002 03:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.101.169
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-12-2002 10:33 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Danny deveto! hell ya...he would make a great replacment for yoda in my opinion... hehe how about "the rock" chuckle, "can you sense what the rock is cooking?" thated be a line

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.33
jedimasterskul

Member # 315

posted 08-14-2002 11:32 PM     Profile for jedimasterskul   Author's Homepage   Email jedimasterskul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
anyone BUT ben affleck and his midget shadow
Posts: 18 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 209.206.157.102
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 12:28 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm a good person would also be Micheal Jackson, lol!!!

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 11:44 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya, can you imagon lightsaber combat for him? spining, and crabing his crouch saying "OW!" meanwhil in his other hand a glowling green lightsaber that used to be red*whistles* flares out and does fierce, yet strange combat with someone else, the spins, the dancing, all of it being incorperated into a mighty form of fighting

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.66
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 05:07 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well he did that before in his latest video,he was fighting. Bet'cha he can do it again with a lightsaber

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-16-2002 06:51 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm...NO Michael Jackson. That's just sick.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-22-2002 03:43 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm...ok, how about... BUM BUM BUM!

"busta rhyms"

i think he'd be a good jedi.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.67
Selah

Member # 201

posted 09-18-2002 09:58 PM     Profile for Selah   Author's Homepage   Email Selah     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aidan Quinn The man with the most beautiful voice on the planet.

--------------------

This too shall pass...

Posts: 32 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 216.65.188.35
nutso_fanchild

Broken Back Button

Member # 514

posted 11-11-2003 07:46 PM     Profile for nutso_fanchild   Author's Homepage   Email nutso_fanchild     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sir Sean Connery, Jackie Chan, Tommy Lee Jones, John-Rhys Davis, Sean Bean, Warwick Davis, Johnny Depp, John Leguizamo, Enya, Hugo Weaving, & Craig Parker would make totally excellent Jedi, & to see Elijah Wood as a Jedi would be very interesting

--------------------

though he is not a Jedi yet, Luke still has the balls to fall down a trash compactor to escape certain death

Posts: 10 | From: Jedi Temple | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 64.158.65.82
star_warrior20

Member # 513

posted 11-17-2003 11:29 AM     Profile for star_warrior20   Author's Homepage   Email star_warrior20     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with nutso_fanchild, they would be excellent Jedi

--------------------

Sanity does not exist in this world, just like the Force is with young Skywalker, but he is not a Jedi yet.

Posts: 17 | From: Jedi Temple, under the tutelage of Master Qui-Gon Jin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 67.31.171.137
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-16-2005 05:11 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Jude Law would make a pretty good Jedi, maybe Even Uma Thurman, and David Carridine sp? (Bill from kill bill) would make a good Dark Lord

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.38.10
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 02-17-2005 11:34 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Problem. The person Uma Thurman plays is killing them out of revenge...

Down the dark side that is...

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-18-2005 08:30 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whoops, forgot to classify her as a dark sider, thaks for the point there Sa'kal'ishaalas.

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1
Mira Tukiano

Member # 608

posted 03-12-2005 08:20 PM     Profile for Mira Tukiano   Author's Homepage   Email Mira Tukiano     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I say Vin Diesal. But not arnold schwartenagor, hes just crazy.

--------------------

Those who see nothing shall see all, While those who think that they see shall see nothing.

Posts: 55 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 07-14-2005 12:16 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I could see Ian McKellan as a Jedi Master, sure thing. Patrick Stewart too. And Johnny Depp, Kevin Costner, Jude Law, etc.

and on the dark side, we have the fearsome triad of Darth Vin, Darth Arnold (oh yeah, that I can see..."Turn to the dark side if you want to live..."), and the lord of darkness, Darth Jackson.

Ohhh, that's the stuff of nightmares, that is. *shudder*

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 24.8.206.27
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 07-14-2005 07:07 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think for the Jedi Council Patrick Stewart, Morgan Freeman, Anthony Hopkins, . For Jedi Knights I would say John Travolta, Chun Yun-Fat, Kevin Spacey, Denzel Washington and that younger girl from Crouching Tiger hidden Dragon. She would be awsome with a lightsaber.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05