my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Favorite Ship (Personal favorite... not destroyers or star class ships)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite Ship (Personal favorite... not destroyers or star class ships)
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-09-2002 06:37 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is everybodys favorite ship? (excluding star class ships... personal ships I want) Mine is the Outrider or Slave 1, Slave 2, or Slave IV

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.102.169
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 08-09-2002 07:21 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The falcon is above all the best ship in the movies.
It may not look like much but shes got it where it counts

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.88
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-12-2002 02:56 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What if your personal ship IS an Eclipse-class Super Star destroyer???

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.85
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-13-2002 12:08 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya, executioner all the way! actauly, i like the hounds tooth...that ship was awsome... specialy modified for hunting wookies, thats the only way to go... hehe,

I like graysiths sith ship... *nods* very good...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.141
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 08-13-2002 01:15 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Shayla likes her little Retribution...

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.85
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-13-2002 02:01 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are most welcome, my Adept.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.204.179
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 08-13-2002 10:12 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe. Inddeed

And if we're gonna talk personal ships, all us RPers know how much Terrin loves his little luxury yacht (aka the family "station wagon") the ZZ'Shzq...

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
Darksider

BANNED
Member # 331

posted 08-28-2002 03:56 PM     Profile for Darksider   Author's Homepage   Email Darksider     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
entaris, i believe you were mistaken when you said "executioner all the way"
their is no ship in the star wars universe named executioner. i think you meant "executer", the super-class star destroyer used as vader's flagship. the ship's name was given by vader on its maiden voyage, as it destroyed the Alliance outpost on Laakteen depot while en route to Yavin 4. the Executor was destroyed during the Battle of Endor

Posts: 29 | From: | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 24.49.127.226
Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 05-17-2004 02:59 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shadow Fang, My ship, OWNS ON ALL!!! WAHAHAHA!

jk

--------------------

"Don't move for a second, I've got a perfect shot at your head."

Posts: 44 | From: Unknown | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 168.103.203.119
SA-X

Broken Back Button

Member # 555

posted 06-26-2004 11:48 PM     Profile for SA-X   Author's Homepage   Email SA-X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Vibre-Class Assault Cruiser. After you rip its guts out and completely remake it with advanced Imperial equipment/technology, it can hold 60 troops and half a dozen state of the art fighter– and tear any ship up to five times longer than it to pieces.

--------------------

"The SA-X. An enemy with my strongest abilities. But does it have reason? Probably not. It's just a killing machine. In my current state, I can't face it head-on. The SA-X is me, only heartless. I must stop it before it learns its potential and threatens the universe..."
–Samus Aran

Posts: 1 | From: | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.18.177
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 06-27-2004 09:26 AM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the Ebon Wing from Knights of the Old Republic took the cake with only the Millinuem Falcon trailin'.

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177
Crashoverride003

Broken Back Button

Member # 558

posted 07-11-2004 09:38 AM     Profile for Crashoverride003   Author's Homepage   Email Crashoverride003     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My ship favorite ship is the X-Wing starfighter small and deadly especially when a Jedi and/or and expert fighter pilot is in command of it.

--------------------

"If the Force is life, How can there be life without the Force?"

Posts: 1 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2004  |  Logged: 12.30.190.48
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 02-16-2005 05:15 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dashawn E'bnnwing:[QB]the Ebon Wing from Knights of the Old Republic took the cake with only the Millinuem Falcon trailin'.[/QB]

I do Believe it's the Ebon Hawk, not the Ebon WIng, Yes that ship is pretty Impressive, I personally like the Millenium Falcon from the movies, and I just love My Jedi Shield, (it's in the descriptions) along with the Jedi Starfighter, (Anakin's new one too) and My Vorpal Orchid is an elegant ship as well (Descriptions too)

[ 02-16-2005 05:16 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.38.10
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-14-2005 06:13 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that The Firehawk Mira has sounds awesome. Or a Hornet Interceptor.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-14-2005 12:10 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
IG2000

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.62.206
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 07-14-2005 12:10 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Personal ship? Oh, come on. Its no question.

The Sun Crusher rocks all.

I mean, its got eight laser cannons, nigh-impenetrable armor, and torpedos powerful enough to destroy an entire spankin' star and its system! That's serious power.

It's a starfighter that cost more than the Death Star to produce. That's good enough for me.

Then stupid Kyp Durron went and dumped it down a black hole. Sheesh.

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 24.8.206.27
commandercody

Broken Back Button

Member # 666

posted 07-31-2005 09:48 AM     Profile for commandercody   Author's Homepage   Email commandercody     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the millenium falcon is my favorite ship because it is "the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy."

--------------------

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

-Ben Kenobi-

Posts: 7 | From: Weiser, Idaho | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 207.200.116.135
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-17-2005 12:16 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if we're talking personal ships then the Black Nebula should be every pirates' dream. What's better than pulling an unsespecting cargo ship out of hyperspace with guns ready to tear through it and demanding they surrender their cargo. Gotta love it.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05