my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Fett vs. Fett (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fett vs. Fett
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 06-20-2004 07:59 AM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well the fact that Jango would be killing someone he felt was his son (and technically is) would cause the same problems for him as the situation with the son-to-father relationship. However, if it came down to a mark situation I feel that Boba would deal with it professionally and with certian regrets, but quickly.

Boba Fett is also somewhat around the age of 28 or 30 during the time he comes out of the sarlaac body. So I'm certian that at about that time he is around his prime of physical capability, meanwhile his biological father at prime would be somewhere around the lines of the same age.

However, the level playing field is shattered at that point on. Boba Fett has a clear amount of differnece in understanding of all terms of fighting. Being the successor he has surpassed his father in many ways of combat, knowing nearly 62 unarmed combat styles, aswell as the clear understanding of use with a blaster. We don't know exactly if Jango had an understanding of that many unarmed styles, but he certianly did have the same level of intensitity to expirence as his son.

Though Jango may have fought Dark Jedi, he clearly wasn't able to stand a chance against someone like Mace Windu. From just simple observation Jango is dependent on his technology and blaster skills and that was the fault in his fight with Mace Windu.

The simple jump at the lightsaber in hopes of preventing Mace Windu of further fighting with his prized possession and most powerful weapon was foolish. It was a fault that I'm certian Boba wouldn't make in a fight against his father and in a situation similar would take the chance to blast at the enemy.

Boba is further in expirences and has learned from his fathers faults and become highly looked upon in the guild of Bounty Hunting.

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177
Leos

Member # 549

posted 06-20-2004 04:55 PM     Profile for Leos   Author's Homepage   Email Leos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, fett sorta destroyed the bounty hunters guild, they don't like him at all. There's also that he's the undisputed "Best of the Best".

--------------------

I was but a whelp, now I am a warrior.

Posts: 33 | From: Where my master is, I follow. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 67.41.158.193
DarkLordBelur

Broken Back Button

Member # 670

posted 06-18-2005 06:53 PM     Profile for DarkLordBelur   Author's Homepage   Email DarkLordBelur     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boba barly doesnt even have close the skill of his father!He never even fought a actual so called jedi.He servived the dumb thing "WITH HELP".

--------------------

Pain is only weakness leaving the body

Posts: 10 | From: The tombs of the Dark Jedi | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 141.149.217.81
commandercody

Broken Back Button

Member # 666

posted 06-19-2005 12:14 PM     Profile for commandercody   Author's Homepage   Email commandercody     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boba Fett by far, and this is because he never takes of his helmet and he had to survive on his own from the start. baisically he is tougher.

--------------------

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

-Ben Kenobi-

Posts: 7 | From: Weiser, Idaho | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 207.200.116.135

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05