my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » who/what was the funniest...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: who/what was the funniest...
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-24-2002 11:45 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What was the funniest part of episode 2?
I thought Obi-Wan was funny...
1. when he said 'good job' to Anakin when he said they came to save him...
2. when he pushed Jango off the platform, and said 'not good'
what did you find funny?

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.29
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-25-2002 12:46 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The whole deathstick thing.

And "Why do I get the feeling you are going to be the death of me?"

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-25-2002 12:48 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, the bar scene was the funniest... forgot about it, thanks...
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-25-2002 12:49 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So it's settled, Obi-Wan was the funniest character in Episode 2...
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-25-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not really.

I thought Anakin was funny as he butchered all the men, women, and children in the tusken raider camp!

AHAHAHA! Take that, you rag-covered, sand-dwelling, mother of a jedi-kidnapping people!

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-25-2002 04:26 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm...the bar scene was pretty funny, i still say yoda was the funniest though... But the deathstick thing was great...
im really surprised they havnt made an anti drug comercial from that...

show the scene and then be like
"You dont need to be a jedi to say no to drugs..." but ya... thats deffinatly one way to get people to get honest jobs

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.157
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-25-2002 05:02 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey, ya wanna buy some deathsticks?
you don't want to sell me deathsticks.
i don't want to sell you deathsticks.
you want to go home and re-think your life.
i want to go home, and re-think my life...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.195
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-25-2002 06:08 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i can see it now, a people will use this tactice everywere.

"you dont want to rob my store"
"i dont want to rob your store"
---
or the devil

"you want to give me your soul"
"i want to give you my soul"
---
student

"you dont want to fail me"
"i dont want to fail you"
"you want to give me an +A"
"i want to give you an +A"

the possibilities are endless

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.134
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-26-2002 01:00 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When Anakin sliced that mans head off, and then other scene is where Jango Died, very funny

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-26-2002 04:41 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I take it you like decapitation...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.195
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 06-26-2002 04:45 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i found the deathstick scene great. and i also like the battle between Yoda and Dooku. It looks as if he has a rocket up his rear. I think its great when after the fight and all that jumping around he gets his walking stick and hobbles off.
Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.24.225
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-26-2002 07:40 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm trying to figure out how getting your head wacked off classifies as "funny."

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-26-2002 11:44 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its funny....its just plain funny. I think Im just some person who likes people dying. I mean, I was laughign the whole time during the movie in Gladitor, meanwhile everyone else was crying, or hiding their eyes in th emovie theathers.

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05