my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Sith or Dark Jedi Characters?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Sith or Dark Jedi Characters?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-23-2002 12:33 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who, on the light side would be a intresting Dark Jedi, betraying against all his commands, or even a Sith, without the Council knowing, as they didn't know about the Emperor at all.

So hmm? Whatcha think?

I would have to say, Mace Windu..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-23-2002 12:39 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree, Mace Windu... because he think's he's all that and a bag of chips, come on why does he need a purple lightsaber, blue or green weren't good enough for him?
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.29
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-23-2002 12:42 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well he is the closet person to Yoda in the force, and he is only 40 in human years. Add it up, it kinda makes sense for him to make himself that good. Yoda picked his color just because it matched his skin, lol!

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2002 06:48 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
first off, mace windu is all that and a bag of chips... and the purple lightsaber, that is to show that he isnt like everyone else, if you notice, all the main characters have a special lightsaber... Luke had a blue lightsaber... Darth vader had a red one...(i know all dark jedi have red lightsabers in movies now, but orriginaly it was to set him as a main character, and luke started with green, thats cause he wasnt that great of a character in the beginning.) and then you look at yoda, his lightsaber is green, cause, while he is a main character, he doesnt fight that much... They use lightsaber colors to point attention to the character, you probably noticed, in the big jedi battle, everyones lightsaber was green, cept for a few they used as to not let us catch on to them but ya, thats my reasoning behind the hole lightsaber thing...

and btw, he is not an evil guy...he's way to close to yoda, he would have to be so trained in his mental focus that he could hide his inner thoughts at all times from a jedi master like yoda, and to be that good, he would have to be older then 40, his training would take at least 40 years to get that good...yoda has been training for what 300 years or so? i mean, you cant beat that

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.78
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-23-2002 06:55 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your not paying attetion to the question, Im talking about he would be a good one, not that he is one. He could easily be one, but no one knows until the end of the series of prequels.

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2002 10:57 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm...im heard the question, and im telling you, its not mace...mace couldnt be the one that is a dark jedi...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.167
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-23-2002 11:18 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But Windu's saber is completely different than any other I've seen... it is so short he can't even use two whole hands when he fights(one hand is hanging off), and it was just a joke...
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2002 11:22 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm...dont joke about mace windu...he's my favorite jedi... and the handle thing, well, everyone has there own fighting style... dooku's handle was wierd as well... and if you didnt notice, well, man, thats strange :P

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.167
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-23-2002 11:30 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mace is one of my favorite too... I'm glad he made it through episode 2... but I thought he was toast when that droid shot at him from behind, then he whips his saber around, and shoots the beam back at the droid, that was awesome!
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2002 11:32 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mace is bad

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.8
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-26-2002 11:48 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mace probably is the best styled character out of them all. He does his fighting smoothing....he's the greatest

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-27-2002 02:08 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Even though his fight scene lasted for only FIVE MINUTES with ONE PERSON who didn't have a LIGHTSABER.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-29-2002 08:43 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who would have died if he had a Lightsaber in the first place. He was supposedl the strongest Bounty Hunter, but was simply destroyed of in a matter of seconds. He destroyed of a bunch of droids, and to come down to it, he is known as the strongest Jedi other then Count Dooku, if you want to consider him a Jedi before he went to the Dark Side, and behind Yoda. I mean compare it, if he is close to Count Dooku in any form, he's gotta be stronger then more then anyone else that wasn't on the Dark Side.

And who else would be a good Dark Jedi....hmm? I guess it would have ot be Yoda!

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-18-2002 02:52 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another intresting person to see on the bad side of things would be Yoda. Then you'd see something weird. Haha, him with a dark red blade. That'd be something to see

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-18-2002 03:26 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
didn't you just say that in the post before?

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.158.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-18-2002 05:36 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I dont know-but otherwise another good bad guy would have to be that one Twi'lek. I wanna see bad Twi'leks, dont see them much. Fat ones yes, but never bad...

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-22-2002 03:41 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehehehehehe, how about reelo burock with a lightsaber? *chuckle* for any of those jediknight 2 fans out there, you can just imagin what im talking about *plays multiplayer with bots*

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.67

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05