my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Did Vader kill Obi-Wan?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Did Vader kill Obi-Wan?
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-23-2002 12:55 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obi-Wan disapeared before Vader's saber got him, right?
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.40
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-23-2002 02:08 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont remember, its kinda fuzzy, but I believe it was just a construction of death as a Jedi or something. Im not sure..but I know something killed him, and it was probably Vader...

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-24-2002 10:49 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ummm...this is how it works. to my knowledge... it said something about it in "The rogue planet" ah ya, read it, good book...anyway. When a jedi dies as qui-gon did...simply slain, his spirit is basicly, gone... But, if i jedi has completed the tasks he has sent out to do in his life, or some other stuff like that, his body vanishes, and his spirit remains intact, alowing him to return to his padawan, and help the padawan when in need...and other stuff like that... i cant remember exactly, but, if you read the book, it explains it somewhat...but ya, its worth reading, go for it if anyone finds out exactly why, tell me please

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.81

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05