my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » How did Obi-Wan do it?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: How did Obi-Wan do it?
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-23-2002 12:51 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How did Obi-Wan manage to defeat Maul? Obviously by suprise... did you see Maul's expression, funniest thing I've ever seen...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.40
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-23-2002 02:10 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, Ive seen the battle many times over, and its very suprising to me that it happened so quickly such as it did happen. The snarl on his face when he suspected him doing something, then next the widen of eyes, and the fall with his mouth opened widely.

I think that it was simply out of concentration with anger, and enabling him to focus all that anger into his plan. The construction made it worth its while, and he was simply going to overpower him from that moment. That day, I think he became what he was to be.

One of the best Jedi Ever....

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-24-2002 02:19 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh...he used the Force. And his brain. And the lightsaber from his dying master. And Maul's arrogancy.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-24-2002 10:29 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maul was just tired,thats all, and that gave obi-wan an advantage....ya...MAUL RULES!

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.81

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05