my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Darth Maul vs Anakin Skywalker

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Darth Maul vs Anakin Skywalker
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-12-2002 01:21 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Darth Maul, vs Anakin Skywalker before his hand was cut off...

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Trel kentar

Member # 230

posted 06-12-2002 04:15 PM     Profile for Trel kentar   Author's Homepage   Email Trel kentar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm? what about it? he would have gotten his @$$ kicked...maul was much more powerful then anakin was at that point in time...
Anakin only started becoming skilled, and powerful, after his arm was cut off... he most likely woulda said "Im gonna be the most powerful jedi ever, you cant win, im only apprenticed because i have to be, im stronger then my master" and as he said that, maul busted out the double bladed lightsaber, threw a box at anakin, and chops him in half what do you think? (can you tell im a fan for the dark side?)

--------------------

"im just a loser jedi, in a vast univers of winners..."
Section 4, article three of Trels book of facts

Posts: 64 | From: Phelan | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.133
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 06-20-2002 10:21 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anakin would have a chance, I assume you mean the stage in his training before his Dooku fight, He took a lot out of Dooku with his powerful fighting style... Maul had nothing close to Dooku's power, thus setting up a fair fight...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.251
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-21-2002 12:33 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I think Darth Maul would come near the end, and about to win, but as Anakin said, he is nearly as strong as his master, and his master has grown meaning he could destroy of him at the ending process. Specially with some anger mixed in it...hah

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-22-2002 01:15 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no offense, but anakin skywalks is, and always will be, a sissy, he only gains true coolness when he dons the black suit and calls himself vader... maul was a lot more powerful then people think, but going up against two jedi, both jedi being very powerful in both lightsaber combat, adnt eh force, kinda wore him down, allowing obi-wan to beat him, and he only beat him because of his anger... his natural skill couldnt have done it, so anakin, a single jedi, thats not even fully trained, and not that powerful as is, you all think medichloran count means so much dont you? but thats just potential, anakin only reaches his true potential as vadar, its in his line, luke was a sissy as well... sorry to say, but maul woulda creamed anakin REALLY fast...faster then an icecub melting in the sahara desert...AKA, wait, did you even blink? neither did i, where did that damned icecube go?

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.107

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05