my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Chewbaca

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Chewbaca
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-02-2002 11:04 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, boardem is kicking in so heres my evailuation on the lovable furball that han solo has dubed "chewy"

Chewbaca is one of the best characters in the starwars unevers in my opinion, he is a devoted friend, a stronge and honorable fighter. great pilot, pluse his covered in fur.

I also believe that chewy is one of the easiest characters to believe, besides the fact that he's covered in hair. He is the kind of character that almost anyone can connect with, wheter your the rougish, rambunctious type, or the silent, plaining type, or any other type you could amagin... chewbaca fits into all kinds of personalities...well, what do you guy's think?

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.181
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 10:25 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Something that I'd like to state about Character and why I believe you should like them is keen things that you wouldn't find in any other character. I love Yoda for he is wise, but not just that. He attained a wisdom beyond others, and talked in backward, but still showcasing a great amount of knowledge. Other traits for why I would like Chewbeca would be for he can not speak english. He has to explain himself completely by physical movement, and action. That is one trait that I believe all of the fans of Chewbecca's race should understand, as only one of them has ever had the chance of speaking alot of the others language.

If it is that you wanted me to responde in, then here you have it.

See ya...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05