my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Born of dark and night

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Born of dark and night
Siratne

Member # 822

posted 01-02-2007 11:13 PM     Profile for Siratne   Author's Homepage   Email Siratne     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: alright folks, heres a doosie. Siratne's coming to stores near you. Thanks for having me, and hope to get into the crazy with you all soon ))

The threads between time and space, are vast and endless
The ties between one moment and the next, unbreakable.
And there, within the infinite space between two seconds
There lay a cocoon. An egg in the vast and endless elseness.

That egg, so pure, so warm. Wrapped with the love of the strongest
bonds imaginable, was home to a creature of mixed origins.
There was child, unborn to the world, filled with the endless
possibility of light and goodness. And yet with a soul blacker
then the elseness that surrounded that place of warmth.
And so within that darkness, the cocoon's warmth filled the child
just as the souls darkness struggled against the warmth.

It is a funny thing, the struggle between love and hate.
In such a battle, no matter what side you exist on, it
is impossible to come out unscathed. Were you the darkest
evil, small bits of love will still infect yours being
Were you the most loving of all essences, a blackness
would still taint your shine. And so it was in this
place. Not immediately, no. But slowly, over a time that,
by the very nature of this realm, could not be measured
for perhaps it was but a moment, perhaps thousands of
millenia within the true world where the living reside,
But regardless of how much time was in fact passed,
that darkness ate away at that cocoon.

It was odd, entaris was one that was so dark that
he feared no taint the light could put upon his soul.
So filled with hatred that even an infinite burst of
love could not hope to scratch the depth of his
workings. But now he could feel it, that chance of warmth
within him...it was this body. This body confused his
being... But it was no matter. For the warmth filling
the body was exactly the same reason his darkness
was able to taint the love that bound him...

And then one day, the last layer of that bubble was
warn away, and into the elseness he drifted.
Luckily his power was such that even in this unborn state
he could muster enough a force to protect his
undeveloped body from the endlessness of this
realm. Though nothing else could he manage in his
current state...pathetic really.

and then suddenly there was blinding light, and frigid cold...
nothingness...

He was unable to find his way to true consciousness...And yet he
could feel himself changing, as though he were growing stronger...
not mentally...not spiritualy...but...were he able to describe
himself in terms of belonging to a body...physically...

Where was he? His senses could not quite grasp it...His senses
seemed not to function at all...Even the basics of the dark
force power he had possessed for an eternity of time seemed
beyond him currently...

...blackness...

The sense of true sight...not just perceived through his ability
to sense the living force, as had been his version of sight in the past
but a true vision...blinding light, tingling in his...limbs...

Even when he had possessed the bodies of others, he had not felt these
sensations, just rudimentary memories of what the sensations may have
been.

He...heard... The mumbling of some language his mind refused to wrap itself
around...

...Emptiness...

His eyes snapped open and he sat up in a start. The body seemed stable
he was in a tube, scientists that he recognized vaguely gathered round him
pointing towards him and then mumbling and pointing at various charts.

And then once more...there was nothing...

He woke again, on a small, cold, metallic bed, within a small, simple, metallic room.
His body was that of a 12 year old, if he could guess... based on the reflection
he saw in the perfectly polished, and overly unellogant mirror upon his wall.

There were drugs in his system, he could feel there unnatural taint within him...
they were continuing to alter his body, perhaps he was still growing, perhaps
there were other experiments, but he didn't like it...dint like this trapt feeling
this unbearable feeling of being...alive...this was not what he had craved...
and so to, he could not understand...he could feel his power within himself
but he could not understand how to use it...

He screamed into the night...and darkness overcame... And a new mind joined
with his own...his essence suddenly became altered, and he knew...
he was no longer himself, he was a mere piece of the larger mental puzzle
that he had become...a large piece, but only a piece non-the less...Awake...who am i...Ent...no...that is not me...that is...i Do not know...Siratnewhy? what does it mean? why Siratne?Because it is what we...you.... It is what I am... I am you, you are me...

and we...we are Siratne... we we're once Entaris... But now. we shall be a new
scourge on this world...
Siratne?yes...Siratne, I am born... I am alive...And i am filled with the darkness of the
entire universe...look onto me with dread...For I soon come...

[ 01-02-2007 11:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Siratne ]

--------------------

There is a careful balance to the world. Between light and dark...I walk the tightrope.

Posts: 16 | From: | Registered: Dec 2006  |  Logged: 24.182.10.147
Siratne

Member # 822

posted 01-03-2007 07:16 PM     Profile for Siratne   Author's Homepage   Email Siratne     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He awoke. The nausia and confusion slowly fading away, as he grew to understand the solidity of this form. He could feel the drugs of the cloners leaving his body.

Inwardly he yearned...yearned for something he could not quite explain...freedom? Escape?

Leave this place... It is foolish to remain... Slay them all...Kill them...revel in the quenching experience of every last drop of there spilt blood.

The thought delighted him... A wicked grin sneaked onto his face, and a thirst he could not understand consumed him...and then there was a word...which brought his bloodlust to a cold halt...
why?

Why need he kill them? what was this desire? Why did it please him so to envision there bodies upon the floor?

He looked down upon his hands...trembling...trembling...in pleasure? or in fear? fear of this emotion... Emotion?

what was emotion? what was this? Why did he doubt his inner desires? Should he not simply kill them and do as his base instincts commanded? would not that fulfill him?

A shudder of pleasure overwhelmed him again.
Yes...If we need reason, then it is simple... Everyone has sin... Why not free them of it? No one is without sin... So no one deserves to live...

Indeed, he should kill them all... Kill all who sinned...Kill the universe...enter it into peace...
Why?

It was as though two voices within him wared... One possessing crimson eyes aflame, and one who's violet vigilence seemed kinder... One strewn from his soul...the other..from his....heart?
WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAUNT ME?! WHY CAN I NOT SIMPLY BE! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

A burst of what may have been sith magick, or perhaps simply the force, came forth from him, and slammed into the door, breaking it from his hinges, he stumbled into the hallway, and looked upon the quiet face of one of the cloners that kept him, The urge to kill screamed at him... yet all he could manage was,

"what....am i?.....help" before darkness overcame him, and to the floor he fell...

floated within himself for some time... Untill he came upon a warm strand...he reached out to that strand instinctivly and caught hold of it... letting the warmth overcome him...relax him...sooth him.

we will learn the taste of blood again...
someday perhaps...But only if that is the course that I desire... I simply know, that right now...I pray someone will save me...save me from myself.

[ 01-03-2007 09:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Siratne ]

--------------------

There is a careful balance to the world. Between light and dark...I walk the tightrope.

Siratne

Member # 822

posted 01-04-2007 06:33 PM     Profile for Siratne   Author's Homepage   Email Siratne     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lost...Adrift within a soothing, warm, bright place...floating...floating endlessly... He was following the thread within himself that led he knew not where... But it was the warmest part of his being...the place within him that did not smell of blood, did not pulsate with hate...

He followed that inner warmth, that ancient thread that was. At the end of that thread was a vision...a vision of a crimson locked woman with endless eyes of violet...

"she's....my..."

what was the word? what word was he searching for? there was a word...a word he had never been assosiated with before this time...

"mother..."

the word held great meaning...as though it suddenly defined a whole new purpose in his existence

He awoke with a snap, his mind coming to full focus...but rather then being upon the floor, or laying down at all for that matter...he stood with his hands wrapped around the neck of a cloner.

Horrified he released his grip and stepped backwards.
let this serve as warning...should you let your guard down...the truth will come out...

He shook his head in horror and ran from where he stood, seeking an escape...He had to escape, had to find a way to seclude himself from those he might hurt...at least untill he could learn to control himself... At least untill he knew he was not a monster...

He had not killed... No. no blood yet stained his hands, but almost...a second later, and maybe...maybe... A tear streamed down his eyes as he ran...ran from where he was, searching for an escape... Perhaps a ship, but where would he go?

His mother...he could find his mother?
Why would we search for her? she abandoned us...if she cared about the wretch of a child she had, she would have carried us to birth...rather then leaving us to these cloners.... You have no family child... You are destined to pain...sorrow...and hatred...the sooner you realize this...the sooner you can go about fulfilling your true calling...

He shook the thought away, and climbed into the cockpit of a small fighter that had been abandoned here in the past... Perhaps someone had come by ship, and left by other means? or perhaps they had not left at all?

regardless, he was taking the ship for his own...taking it somewhere...he fumbled with the controlls and entered orbit...he would find his place in this universe...find it without the help of the hissing voice that filled his thoughts.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-04-2007 10:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Erm... this is a tad bit hasty, methinks. How in blazes has he progressed THAT FAST to where he can now suddenly pilot a ship???

NO GO.

Sorry.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05