my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » They ALL START WITH A's!!!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: They ALL START WITH A's!!!!!!!!!
Steindogg

Member # 87

posted 03-14-2001 07:23 PM     Profile for Steindogg   Author's Homepage   Email Steindogg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have you noticed ALMOST all the leading clothe companys start with the letter A? Abercrombie, American Eagle, and Aeropostel (spelling) Hmmmmmmmm WHY!?

------------------
Allow myself to introduce myself....

No matter what someone tells you, shaving your pubic hair will NOT rid you of crab infestitation

A man with 1 chopstick will go hungry

A man who scratches his ass should NOT bite his finger nails

A man who stands on toilet is high on pot.

AND AS ALWAYS......ITS NOT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS

Posts: 46 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 63.49.192.181
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 03-14-2001 09:23 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I speak for alot of people when I say I've got better things to do then look at the the first letter of the shirt on my back.

------------------
If I cared I'd be smiling right now :(

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.167.134.117
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 03-14-2001 10:33 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When you think about it...it is kinda strange...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.166.122.142
Steindogg

Member # 87

posted 03-14-2001 10:44 PM     Profile for Steindogg   Author's Homepage   Email Steindogg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yea it is...and Dash, I am one of those people that stare at the backs of peoples shirts...and the front of some girls too

------------------
Allow myself to introduce myself....

No matter what someone tells you, shaving your pubic hair will NOT rid you of crab infestitation

A man with 1 chopstick will go hungry

A man who scratches his ass should NOT bite his finger nails

A man who stands on toilet is high on pot.

AND AS ALWAYS......ITS NOT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS

Posts: 46 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 63.49.192.89
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 03-14-2001 10:51 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dash: You are 13 aren't you???

Yea...I've noticted that too...not a conspiracy tho...

There is still The Gay..err Gap...Old Navy(owned by the gap), Bannana Republic(once again owned by...can you guess it??? THE GAP!) Yea...

Just purely coincdental...now move on and forget everything you saw

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.90
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-14-2001 11:30 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everyone's nuts.

You think I'd PAY GOOD MONEY just to advertise for somebody that some dude sitting in a Wall Street office, wearing a 3-piece power suit, says is "the name" to thus advertise?

HADES NO!

Gimme my cloak of rune-encrypted smoke... or just to relax, I'll take a good ol pair of khakis or jeans and a baggy ol' sweater.

Hey, it's cold outside!

Ok, ok--leather's ok too...

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.102.151
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 03-15-2001 03:24 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wasn't 13 last time I checked.

------------------
If I cared I'd be smiling right now :(

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.133.2.6
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 03-24-2001 05:58 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is pretty freaky *weird music* hmmmm...perhaps it's all just a huge communist conspiracy to destroy the individuality of American youth

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.136.225.3

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05