my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » Just wanna talk.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Just wanna talk.....
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 04-01-2001 06:55 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just wanna say, that if I were a kid in 3rd grade, I would be thrown in jail. The reason, kids are getting in trouble for playing with toy guns, drawing pictures with guns or violence in them and all that other crap, and thats something I did a WHOLE lot when I was little. I remember my favorite thing to draw was a valcano with a buncha people in it and in the bottom of it was this girl I knew. Anyone think they're taking it a bit too far by goin crazy over a kid drawing a picture with a guy with a knife?

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.130.234.64
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 04-01-2001 07:48 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think its fine just as long as some kid doesn't put an arrow to the victum and write "daddy" on top

------------------
If I cared I'd be smiling right now :(

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.146.58.147
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 04-15-2001 07:30 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's nothing, in my second grade class, there was this kid who threatened to build a bomb and blow up the entire school. He made this collection of burnt-out fireworks, rocks, and string, and told everybody he was going to use it to build a bomb. It was such a stupid, kid thing, but I was just thinking, if something like that happened today, that kid would get his tail arrested.

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.138.116.7

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05