my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » SW Fan Dating Service

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: SW Fan Dating Service
FortisJedi

Broken Back Button

Member # 421

posted 01-24-2003 02:14 PM     Profile for FortisJedi   Author's Homepage   Email FortisJedi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Text Anyone ever thought about starting a Star Wars Fan Dating board?? This would be the perfect place for one. We are all here to discuss our favorite movies, collecting, costuming and more. Wouldn't it be great to have a place to meet the girl or guy of your dreams, one who enjoys Star Wars as much as you do? I've dated numerous women in my 33 years but none that have shared my passion. Is my "Leia" out there? Hopefully I'll find out. "Moderators... You're our only hope!" Please start a SW Fan Dating Board so we lonely Jedi can maybe sire little Padawan. Thank You.

--------------------

Master Fla-ke Dosyr of the Fortis Jedi Order of the Aiea System
Defensor Fortis - "Defenders of the FORCE"
"May the FORCE be with you...Always."

Posts: 2 | From: Aiea, Hawaii | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 24.161.148.235
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 01-24-2003 03:10 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Please don't double post. If anyone wants to reply, this thread is in General SW Discussion.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.185.199

All times are CT  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05