my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » What are you favorite quotes?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: What are you favorite quotes?
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-03-2005 05:30 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What are all your favorite quotes from anything? Here's my three:

1. "Oh lord, what fools these mortals be!" ~Shakespeare: A Midsummer Nights Dream.

2. "You made 3 mistakes. First you took the job, second, a four man crew? That's fucking insulting. The third, yeah that's right, empty gunrack." ~Riddick: Chronicals of Riddick

3. "Why must everybody like ya willie? Who liked JP morgan? In a turkish bath he'd look like a butcher, but with his pockets on he was well liked. Now listen, nobody can say you like me, and NOBODY can say I'm in love wit you, but I'll give you a job, well for the hell of it, put it that way. So what do you say?" ~Uncle Charlie: Death of a Salesman

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 03-06-2005 01:30 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm, from Phantom of the Opera: "Pounded out by everyone and with hatred everywhere, no kind word from anyone, no compassion anywhere! Christine, christine? Why? Why?"

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 04-10-2005 11:04 AM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-Are all of your rescues this ... exciting?
-Actually, now that you mention it... yes.

-Obi-Wan and Palpitine

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.136
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-10-2005 11:35 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a piece of junk!

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 04-10-2005 09:13 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What!

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 207.189.214.70
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 06-24-2005 10:29 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In times like these evil must be fought with another kind of evil. - Chonicles of Riddick

I will have my vengence in this life or the next. - Gladiator

I'm Batman. - Batman

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-04-2005 11:33 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Oh look, my dog found the chain saw." ~ Lilo and Stitch

"Well... this sucks." ~ Madagascar

"After many profound brain things in my head, I have decided to thank them..." ~ Madagascar

I'm sure I can come up with others; lemme think....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2005 09:35 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You wanna know how to defeat the undead? Here's how ya defeat the undead! Their man pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun. They send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. That's how ya get the undead." ~Muradin [Warcraft 3]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.62.206

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05