my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Matrix reloaded

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Matrix reloaded
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 05-11-2003 12:55 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who's gonna see it?

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.206
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 05-13-2003 03:54 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am. And I'm bringing a tear gas grenade launcher so I can get in the theatre early.
THE MATRIX HAS YOU

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-13-2003 07:53 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, I'm hopin' to go with my friend.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 06:43 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
saw it already......it was good except the ending

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-21-2003 09:38 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-_-

I still haven't manage to go see it. I'll have to this week though...couldn't survive without it.

People are saying it's too long and boring though.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 08:43 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Long yes, boring, HELL NO. The ending is very confusing though....

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 05-21-2003 09:06 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've seen it twice already. There were some things that could've been left out, but overall a good movie. It may not be as good as the first but I think it will be better once Revolutions comes out because it will make better sense as a whole.

Ohh, and I think to completely understand the movie you have to also play Enter the Matrix with both of the characters, because it tells more of the story. Ohh and its also a good idea to check out the Animatrix when it comes out on DVD, or you could just download it like I did.

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 68.184.208.42
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 05-26-2003 04:17 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sonds like a lot of work just to understand a stupid movie!!!

I don't think I'll even bother! Keanu Reeves is certainly not my favorite actor. So there is no need to even see the movie!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-26-2003 11:04 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's called marketing..

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 05-27-2003 01:41 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dash Kelderon:
Keanu Reeves is certainly not my favorite actor.

Like, whoa!

Yeah, I enjoyed the matrix, and i enjoyed reloaded as well, but keanu reeves doesn't belong anywhere farther than 1 mile from a beach.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.206
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 05-30-2003 03:52 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It wasn't a stupid movie. It was one of the best I've seen this past year. 'Nuff said.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-02-2003 04:59 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've heard that it is all about Special effects!

Kind of like TPM and AOTC. The story line is a bit lacking. But the LIGHTSABER fights totally made the movies!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-02-2003 10:29 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good movie, very fast action and forward projection, confusing YES -- best to watch Matrix ahead of time, too.

Now I have to go see the third one, coming up in a few months, or so I understand!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Orlok

Member # 499

posted 09-10-2003 05:17 PM     Profile for Orlok   Author's Homepage   Email Orlok     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It went a bit too Arthur C. Clarke for my liking. All that theological stuff got in the way.

--------------------

"Time waits for no man."

Posts: 34 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 82.35.26.196

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05