my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » That Long, Lonesome Highway (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: That Long, Lonesome Highway
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-28-2005 10:18 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*twitches and points at takeshi* y-you are OBSESSED wi-with simon and garfunkle!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 207.224.89.142
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 04-28-2005 10:25 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*sigh* There are WAY to many to name. I listen to a little bit of everything, as I probably have one of the widest tastes in music of anybody you'll ever know. I like stuff such as Led Zeppelin from the 60's and 70's, and I like a lot of classic rock from the 70's. I listen to bands like Queen, and other bands like Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins from the late 80's and early 90's. I listen to a lot of rock, also modern day rock, but I also like alot of classical music that is found in Star Wars, and I still like the music from Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables.
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 04-29-2005 07:25 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually recently I have been listening to 93.3 on the radio, but I can still sing "The Boxer" or "Mrs. Robbinson" whenever you want Ryk.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 207.189.214.70
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-29-2005 09:37 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like to listen to Queen's Don't stop me now, or Jamiroquai's Canned heat

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 05-31-2005 07:46 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Pantera's Vulgar Display of Power and Cowboys From hell cd's

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.6
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 06-03-2005 04:58 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Foriegn language music is fun to drive to, too. Especially with the windows down when you can laugh at everyone you drive by that gives you strange looks when they don't understand the words. But then again I like to torture non-French speaking people with my French music anyway... And it reminds me of the best travelling I ever did - 5 countries, 10 days - no money, lots of trains.

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 70.97.136.139

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05