my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Anyone remember? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Anyone remember?
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 02-08-2003 09:56 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I watched most of the same stuff that Naga Shadow did back in the day.

Fat Albert, heh, I remember that.

I was also a Reading Rainbow fanatic.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.159.80
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-08-2003 11:24 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'you can do anything... just take a look, it's in a book... a reading rainbow...'

Levar Burton is the man... thanks to him, Wil Wheaton was in the latest star trek flick... he's gotta have A LOT of power to pull that one off...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.98
arogers1102

Super Saiyan Jedi

Member # 422

posted 02-25-2003 06:43 PM     Profile for arogers1102   Author's Homepage   Email arogers1102     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LEVAR BURTEN looked so GAY in READING RAINBOW!!! The show was cool, but GEORDIE wasn't. Now CAPTAIN O. G. READMORE, there was one cool cat!!!

--------------------

o{///////0//)={#################################
Which STAR WARS character does GOKU remind you of in my avatar picture???
Anybody picture LUKE in the BACTA tank???

Posts: 105 | From: New Brunswick (eastern CANADA) | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-08-2003 08:19 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GUEST: YOU MUST REGISTER TO POST. SURELY YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THIS BY NOW; IT'S BEEN HOURS....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05