my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Funny comic-MUST READ!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Funny comic-MUST READ!
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-06-2002 12:05 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, i was reading through some funny "PVP online" commics that are from around feburary, and anyway, i happened to stumble upon this, it was pretty funny, anyway, here it is.

Setting: there all playing the Star wars RPG, and there characters are trying to steel this shuttle from the empire, theres a pilot, and a smuggler together, and then an imperial commander, and a storm trouper together.
cole is pilot, jade is smuggler.

cole: WHAT THE? i was trying to hack into the bace computer to shut down the deflector shield, when it just blinked off all on its own.

Jade: who cares why its down? just PUNCH IT!
---
Stormtrooper: sir, we've lost power on decks forty through sixty three.

Imp: Yes, i know, the emperor has fallen down the main shaft again, and has lodged himself in the main transformer.

Stormtrooper: AGAIN? How does he keep managing to do that?

Imp: don't ask me. They just put up guardrails

Imp: well, im not going in after him, i say we just activate another clone.

stormtrooper: would someone tell me who's Brilliant idea it was to put the throne room at the top of the reactor core?
----------------------

i thought it was funny..

and heres another one, between "francis" and "brent" who are just chillin by a computer.
---------

Francis:did you hear that george lucas has given that boy band N'sync a cameo in episode two?

Brent:what?

brent: Well, this confirms it, lucas has gone right of his rocker, the mans gone nuts, he's a loon, i mean, you think the man couldnt top jar jar, and then he slaps a boy band in star wars.

Francis: it say's here that N'sync play jedi knights that get killed in a huge battle, he kills them all. Every last one of them is struck down cold.

Brent: HE'S BRILLIANT!

[ 09-06-2002 12:17 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.110
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-06-2002 12:12 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They actually were in the movie, I mean I heard the reports... but I didn't see them...thank god for small favors...

[ 09-06-2002 12:12 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.59

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05