my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » HEY YOU SPORTS FANS!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: HEY YOU SPORTS FANS!!
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-05-2002 02:23 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any sports fans out there? I am a baseball and football fan... Cubs and Vikings, respectively... as much as a .417 combined winning percentage can be...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-05-2002 09:40 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like The Braves, The Seminoles (gotta love my college!) and I watch the Jaguars (although they certainly do stink...it's a hometown thing).

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-05-2002 01:02 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First and foremost I am a die-hard hockey fan. The Blues are my team and always will be, and in a month or so I will be in full hockey mode. Which means I will be watching hockey just about every night until June.

I'm also a big football fan. Although my team hasn't been good for the past couple years. Who is this team you may ask? Well its the Dallas Cowboys! My dad's family is from Texas, and I was born there, so I've always been a fan of the Boys.

I'm also a HUGE University of Texas fan! They are ranked #2 this year!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I'm ready for this season to launch in to full action.

Yea, I like all sports, but hockey and football are my favorites.

--------------------

"Can't you hear my motored heart? Your the one that started it!"

-Foo Fighters "Generator"

Cogito ergo sum

BobPalpatine
Holonet Admin

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.40
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-05-2002 01:56 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crosses her arms and sniffs, well aware of the vicarious pleasures man takes from watching competitive sports, and aware as well of the fact that she takes her own pleasure in this manner as a bull by the horns, so to speak....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 09-05-2002 04:28 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am a huge 49ers fan, and I also enjoy rooting for the Braves.

When it comes to basketball, I like the Lakers (I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no. I've liked the Lakers for since I was about 5) and I like the Stars in hockey.

I think that about covers it.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05