my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Soundtracks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Soundtracks
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-03-2002 09:06 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sometimes, it's the music that makes the movie. Some of my Favorite Soundtracks would be:

Gladiator
Jurassic Park
Attack of the Clones
The Other Star Wars Movies
Road to Perdition (buy it!)

That's all I can think of for now. I also liked the music from Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings, but never did buy the soundtracks.

What's your favorites?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-03-2002 11:34 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the soundtracks with Oldies on them too.

Sleepless in Seattle
Mr. Holland's Opus (also has some good instrumental music)
Space Camp
Superman
Indiana Jones (all of them)
All the Star Wars
Stargate

Can't think of anymore at the moment

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 12:03 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anything by John Williams...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 03:35 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Belly Soundtrack...
How High Soundtrack...

I dont know anything else that gets me hype when Im writing other then those if Im thinking about a movie, but of course Star Wars can not be spoken of in this forum...

"The Holonet Boards » Beyond Star Wars » Soundtracks » Post A Reply"

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-04-2002 10:26 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm...since when can we not even mention ANYTHING about Star Wars? We're talking about the music we like, not necessarily just Star Wars.

Don't try to boss.

I like some Flashdance stuff too. "I Need a Hero" is one of my favorites (gotta love Bonnie Tyler).

And DON'T look at me like that! Some 80's soundtracks are really pretty good.

I need a hero
I'm holding on for hero til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast,
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero
I'm holding on for hero til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and he's gotta be soon,
And he's gotta be larger than life...

[ 09-04-2002 10:29 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 10:29 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People take things so personal, it was only a joke. Man-sometimes I wonder why everyone things Im bossy. Never even put it even a commandive way..

Anyways, Star Wars is on my list as well...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-04-2002 10:38 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not taking anything personal.

Oh, I also like Back to the Future (John Williams again) and ET (More John Williams)

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 03:28 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Need I say more Mara...

BTW... remember the 80's... wicked hadcore...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 08:10 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the hell is "wicked hardcore"?

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 09:19 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need a dolla for a tawnic... the cawncert was wicked hadcore... what? you ain't never been to boston? noma!!!!

[ 09-04-2002 09:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-05-2002 09:49 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Lumbia is a 80's baby, and therefore does not appreciate our 80's references.

[ 09-05-2002 09:50 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05