my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » FUNNIEST Jim Carrey movie...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: FUNNIEST Jim Carrey movie...
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-19-2002 02:25 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which is your favorite funny movie starring Jim Carrey, mine would have to be The Cable Guy, don't laugh! I don't understand why people didn't like that one... COME ON!!
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-19-2002 11:02 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the cable guy is one of those movies that is funny if you look at the sections, but sad if you look at the whole, so a lot of people fail to recognize the humor implanted behind all problems the character had... I thougth it was funny... but i prefer "Ace ventura" 1 or 2

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.139
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-19-2002 03:56 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Between Ace Ventura 2 and The Cable Guy...ah....I have to say the Cable Guy wins. No way I could back off from my favorite scene in that movie: When they start fighting in that Medieval Times place.

"Goodbye, Jim."

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-19-2002 04:27 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They will... kill us both... the problem with real life, is there is no action music... blaalalala blaalala...

and who could forget 'down down down, red night going down...'

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05