my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Top 5 movie list (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Top 5 movie list
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-20-2002 04:01 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the more action and humor idea.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 08-28-2002 11:59 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
5.Braveheart
4.Harry Potter
3. Labyrinth
2.Princess Bride

And the #1 Movie of all times is..........

LORD OF THE RINGS (I'm sure that will hold true for all of them!!!!!!!!)

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 204.168.82.9
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-28-2002 04:02 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG, I forgot The Princess Bride... thanks for the reminder padme... hmmm, I guess I would drop So I Murdered an Axe Marrier...

Hello, I am Ignio Mantoya... You killed my father... prepare to die...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05