my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Favorite new VS. Movie¿¿¿

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite new VS. Movie¿¿¿
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 07-27-2002 02:30 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which one of these VS. movies will you fellas most likely see... Jason Vs. Freddy, Aliens Vs. Predator, or Batman Vs. Superman¿¿¿

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 68.43.36.74
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 07-29-2002 06:21 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
jason VS. Fredy? who's fredy? fredy the fish? *chuckle* just kidden, i dont think it would be much of a fight, so i wouldnt care to see that one, after all jason has a chain saw....but then again fredy has the whole dream thing(unless i actauly am thinking of the wrong fredy...) i batman vs. superman though, thats what i wanna see, that would answer the age old question, who's the better super hero, though, Green Lantern could beat 'em both... oh well

[ 07-29-2002 06:22 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.25
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 01:28 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The best fight would be between Jedi Acedemy vs Aliens, now that is a fight

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05