my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Totally irrelivent to anything

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Totally irrelivent to anything
Crew of the Air Dance

Member # 200

posted 05-21-2002 07:47 PM     Profile for Crew of the Air Dance   Author's Homepage   Email Crew of the Air Dance     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I doubt anyone will take interest in this but here it goes.

I've recently blown the dust off my old copy off COmmand and Conquer Red Alert and bought Red Alert two which has such an amazing story line and i think that its such a damn fine game and story that its a shame that no one had made an RP or books about it!

I mean, there is SOOOOOO much room for expansion, the possibilities are endless, i was even enspired to write a fan fic about it and posted it to westwood studios to go with other peoples, i'd post it here but there'd be a lack of intrest and this is a starwars forum.

Anyway, i'm finished rambling now.

--------------------

Leeba: i just installed a sky light into the bedroom.

Garun: don't you think thats a bad idea?

Leeba: why would it be?

Garun: the people in the room above us are gonna be furious!

Posts: 17 | From: See Veren Mechanica | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.112.1
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 05-21-2002 10:27 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Red Alert 2 is a really awesome game. I wish they made a Star Wars game just like it. There is that one SW game sort of like it, but it's not similar enough.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.150.88.170
Crew of the Air Dance

Member # 200

posted 05-22-2002 05:39 AM     Profile for Crew of the Air Dance   Author's Homepage   Email Crew of the Air Dance     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think what really adds to the experiance is and what makes the CnC series stand out from other games is the way the characters have an identity in the way that they speak to you before and after missions, it really lets you get into it but my advice is NEVER play it while smokin pot, my firend id that and thought he was a GI, he threatened an old ladie with an umbrella whileshouting something about russian scumb, but anyway.

the only problem with the game is that the AI can build things faster than you! its anoying plus your troops are thick, they can get stuck and not know how to get round a tree!

--------------------

Posts: 17 | From: See Veren Mechanica | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.133.196
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 05-22-2002 02:14 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lee i must challenge u to a game of it sumtime. It's a great game and i challlenge any oncomers.
Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.232.135
Crew of the Air Dance

Member # 200

posted 05-22-2002 02:23 PM     Profile for Crew of the Air Dance   Author's Homepage   Email Crew of the Air Dance     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i gotta give my copy back to my firnd so you'll have to wait till i get a coppied...copy on friday, then you can whoop my ass

--------------------

Posts: 17 | From: See Veren Mechanica | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.151.68

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05