The Holonet Boards   » Beyond Star Wars   » Totally irrelivent to anything

Crew of the Air Dance

posted 05-21-2002 07:47 PM    
I doubt anyone will take interest in this but here it goes.

I've recently blown the dust off my old copy off COmmand and Conquer Red Alert and bought Red Alert two which has such an amazing story line and i think that its such a damn fine game and story that its a shame that no one had made an RP or books about it!

I mean, there is SOOOOOO much room for expansion, the possibilities are endless, i was even enspired to write a fan fic about it and posted it to westwood studios to go with other peoples, i'd post it here but there'd be a lack of intrest and this is a starwars forum.

Anyway, i'm finished rambling now.

Anakin

posted 05-21-2002 10:27 PM    
Red Alert 2 is a really awesome game. I wish they made a Star Wars game just like it. There is that one SW game sort of like it, but it's not similar enough.

Crew of the Air Dance

posted 05-22-2002 05:39 AM    
i think what really adds to the experiance is and what makes the CnC series stand out from other games is the way the characters have an identity in the way that they speak to you before and after missions, it really lets you get into it but my advice is NEVER play it while smokin pot, my firend id that and thought he was a GI, he threatened an old ladie with an umbrella whileshouting something about russian scumb, but anyway.

the only problem with the game is that the AI can build things faster than you! its anoying plus your troops are thick, they can get stuck and not know how to get round a tree!

Lord_Andromeda

posted 05-22-2002 02:14 PM    
Lee i must challenge u to a game of it sumtime. It's a great game and i challlenge any oncomers.

Crew of the Air Dance

posted 05-22-2002 02:23 PM    
i gotta give my copy back to my firnd so you'll have to wait till i get a coppied...copy on friday, then you can whoop my ass