my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » why do new movies suck?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: why do new movies suck?
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 02-25-2002 11:21 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok besides LOTR and a few others why must we all watch this useless crap?

there all the same, with all these pretty people all these bullshit teen flicks that 12-16 year old girls watch. everything is about image and not quality

what happened to the john woo double pistol movies such as in "the killers" or "hard boiled" or Quentin Tarantino's great work, and his brother director: Robert Rodriguez? (spy kids doesn't count)

all movies are today are sex and shit action

the movie companys are loosing money to small first time directors

--------------------

If I cared I'd be smiling right now :{

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.131.164.225
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 02-26-2002 10:47 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely agree - that's why I don't go to the theater any more - I just rent the old good stuff - there are the few exceptions and I go to those as many times as possible to boost thier Box office sales so maybe just maybe the rest of Hollywood will get the picture - I say all Boycott the same old same old type movies and go ten or 20 times each to the innovative good ones - maybe if everyone did that they might actually take teh hint!!!!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 02-26-2002 04:19 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its about time movies got better

i mean there are years off good movies and years of bad stuff for example

80-94 goodish movies 94-now sucky movies

--------------------

If I cared I'd be smiling right now :{

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.153.165.62

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05