my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Tales of Middle Earth   » Lord Albioth --Character

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Lord Albioth --Character
Albioth

Broken Back Button

Member # 604

posted 03-01-2005 04:17 PM     Profile for Albioth   Author's Homepage   Email Albioth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Albioth was once the son of the weakest of the three elven kings. He was the one who held the ring for just a moment before passing it to his father, and in that very moment, he became attached to it's raw power.

He stayed near his father, to bask in it's mere presense, but his father's paranoia grew every day through the ring's influence and soon he cast out his son in fear that his son might attack him for it's possession.

Albioth soon attempted a failed coup, and was banned from the elven kingdoms for life. He took his personal possessions, and roamed the hills around the elven lands for a long period, before finally giving up on his hopes of stealing it.

He went to roam the human lands for a long time, and began to know the truth of life's cruelties, turning his slowly into a sadistic and hateful being, and became a mercenary for a time until his lust for power drew him to kill his employers and move on, in search of those possessing of such power.

Albioth stands a short 5 feet 9 inches, his body spectrally thin, his skin shallow and pale, his eyes slightly hollow with his eyes bloodshot, his iris' going from a once ice blue to a pale and ghostly gray. He wears black and gray riding leathers, and carries his swords: "Seraphon, a medium lengthed thick broadsword, and Spite, a dirk of wavy and slender proportions." on his sides, easy to draw from their pale leather sheaths with his silk covered hands, which match his pale white hair that lays unkempt down to his waist.

--------------------

"Love is a very powerful emotion, and when transformed into a corrent beam of distruction, is very powerful. I'm not sure how it works, but I hear every time I do it, divorce rates skyrocket." ~Blackmage

Posts: 3 | From: In the darkest pits of hate..... | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e