my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Tales of Middle Earth   » When the night is bright, you will rise to find yourself (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: When the night is bright, you will rise to find yourself
Ulfhak the Scourge

Member # 423

posted 03-26-2003 04:45 PM     Profile for Ulfhak the Scourge   Author's Homepage   Email Ulfhak the Scourge     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Warg collapsed onto the forest floor, dead from pure exhaustion and hunger. Ulfhak couldn't believe how bad things had gotten.

"First my company at Taunderon, and now this!" he said, kicking the wolf's body. Grunting, the orc began to run through the forest, still determined to reach Gondor.

Several hours later, he too became tired from his traveling. Night had fallen upon this kingdom of Man, and it didn't help him see any better.

Lungs aching, his stomach searing from a lack of food, Ulfhak fell on one knee to try and catch his breath.

It was not long before the orc realized that he was not just hearing his own breathing...

Ulfhak looked up to see Adra, and behind her the frightening shadow of the dragon.

Fear replaced his stomach's unease, but Ulfhak still managed to bow his head in front of the sorceress.

"G-glad to be of service to you again, m'Lady..." he stuttered, still trying to keep his lungs together...

--------------------

The shadow is falling upon Middle Earth...the Dark Lord will return...and I will be his champion!

Posts: 15 | From: The Iron Hills | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Kronos

Elven Prince

Member # 417

posted 04-02-2003 02:47 AM     Profile for Kronos   Author's Homepage   Email Kronos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kronos winced slightly, his irises beginning to contract...

As this conception struck...

Blind??

Then, another concept hit altogether...

Turning from the concerned group, Kronos gracefully sprinted to a small ridge between they and the Kingdom of Taunderon...

His eyes scanned and surveyed the surrounding basin... as a hawk scouts its prey...

A foul one comes this way...

For, he could smell Talon in the night air...

--------------------

Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!~Orlando Bloom

Posts: 46 | From: see Loban | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 65.80.162.103
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-17-2003 09:33 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Thread continues in The Enemy At The Gates in this forum, thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e