my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Tales of Middle Earth   » Role Play Announcement

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Role Play Announcement
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-05-2003 01:34 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I know we are already doing what this post is all about, but after going through about eleventy jillion threads and posts in the Star Wars forums to put directing OOC's in them where needed, I just want to reiterate the obvious in Middle Earth:

Rather than get into the "this thread is in THIS part of the 'world'," and "that thread is in THAT part...": Let's just keep everyone in one thread. We can head posts from other parts of ME as we have been doing (ie: "elsewhere," etc.) and when the thread becomes too lengthy can continue it in another.

This makes for far easier direction, not to mention keeps the timeline organized, and makes it easy for the reader to follow what is going on.

Thank you.

[ 01-05-2003 01:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-14-2003 04:02 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, until further notice my ME characters have been written out of play (Eirianna, Hecate, Gorfynt and Gildur). Have fun, guys.

I closed up the Wydde's Wood thread as it was getting too long. Whoever posts next, continue in a new topic.

Thank you.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-14-2003 04:08 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes, I shall continue to keep tabs on things here (as administrator) and closing up topics when they get too long, as well as making certain posts go smoothly for everyone's benefit. Thus you might expect the occasional OOC or PM or such, just FYI....

Thank you.

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e