my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Tales of Middle Earth   » L'Endriel -- character

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: L'Endriel -- character
L'Endriel

Loner

Member # 399

posted 12-28-2002 04:52 PM     Profile for L'Endriel   Author's Homepage   Email L'Endriel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
L'Endriel is a half-elf. His father was a man, and his mother a high elf noble. His mother died shortly after giving birth to him, and her elvish partner declared the baby to be an abomination. He was thrown out of the city, and was found by a kindly woodsman who raised him. There were telltale signs that he was not human – the hair, for example, but he also was missing the pointy ears of an elf, so everyone simply assumed he was a man. His adoptive father died when he was twenty, where strangely enough, he still looked like a young teen.

L'Endriel is now 35. Because of his rather slow aging, he has just grown into manhood. L'Endriel prefers the company of the wild beasts in the wood to people, although he has been known to venture out into human townships occasionally. He had previously never encountered a creature of another race other than humans.

Because of his chosen life of solitude, L'Endriel is a bit lacking when it comes to social niceties. If at all possible, he does not speak to anyone when in town, and when he does, he keeps his answers as curt as possible. If anything, he would rather observe society than take an active part in it. He is quick to anger, although his face does not show it, but seems to leave every town he comes into because of some sort of a bar fight.

L'Endriel wields two small hatchets with incredible grace. He has also learned to communicate with the wild animals and trees of the forest. He stands at a height of 5'9", with silver hair that comes down to his shoulders. Despite his lack of involvement in society, L'Endriel is a good reader of emotions...

Pronunciation of the name - Luh - endriel

[ 12-30-2002 05:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by L'Endriel ]

--------------------

...And my ties are severed clean, the less i have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign... - Metallica

Posts: 20 | From: Somewhere in the woods... | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e