my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » void...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: void...
Selket

Broken Back Button

Member # 596

posted 02-09-2005 02:47 PM     Profile for Selket   Author's Homepage   Email Selket     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oblivion reaches forth with invisible hands
to correct the affliction of existence
there is naught but empty screams and echoes of lost minds and insane reveries to be heard here in this place...

this placeless place

do we exist or are we infact figments of our own imagination, our feeble machinations...of mind and will
of will and hope for hopelesness...

darkness prevails within my mind and i shall not yeild for any, not even my self.
this pathetic shell of flesh which attempts to contain me in all my infernal infinitude!!

i scoff at the desires of the flesh which seek to trap and enmesh me delete me and deplete me...

release me...into the force that i may be free. all is the force though it is seen in different densities...

some view the force as diety while i see the force as nothing but...me.

my imagination my strength and my power.
for the two are different as are the planes and the twin towers.

towers built strong but not strong enough for the power of the planes yet none stronger than the resolve of the assasins behind the reigns...

we exist within chaos

we are children of chaos

we are chaos

primordial mind

nothingness in its prime...

we are void...

we are...the force..

[ 02-09-2005 02:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Selket ]

--------------------

darkness is my ally...i am darkness...i trust no one but myself...

Posts: 1 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 4.7.43.105

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05