my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Star Wars book, No name.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Star Wars book, No name.
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 04-29-2003 09:21 AM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is my Star wars book, and it is a what if, you'll notice that after you read about some chacters that should already be dead, I will post it in chapters, so here is Chapter 1.

Btw, I also need someone to check over it for mistakes and any other opinions, so anybody who would like to help, i'd apprecaite it. Thanks
Chapter 1

In a Galaxy not far away…

No one knew what was there. The farthest anyone had been was Pluto still and the year was 2032 and the best people had done was they had found life on Mars. They were sending machines to build buildings and domes and some people to plant trees for oxygen, but meanwhile over by Pluto something big had come out of nowhere. It was bigger than 4 Plutos put together. It had markings or symbols on the sides of it and massive guns everywhere. It started moving into the solar system and after a few minutes a couple more ships came out of nowhere and followed by what looked like a planet, but was a gray and metallic ship and was as big as Jupiter. A few seconds later green lines came from it and they all met out in space in one area and then they headed straight towards Pluto. Pluto turned green for a second and then just blew up and all that was left was asteroids fly through space. The big round gray metallic ship kept moving inward into the solar system right behind the others ships.
Meanwhile on Earth…

It was another average, boring day for Kevin. He woke up, took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed his hair and teeth, and then went to school. If only it had been an average, boring day, but it wasn’t. It was the beginning of an exciting life for him. As Kevin walked to school he kept hearing voices inside his head. It wasn’t like that last night. Kevin thought. Last night he remembered seeing a shooting star and made a wish that something would happen in his life, but voices couldn’t be the something in his life, was it? Oh well Kevin thought. It wasn’t till he got to school till he heard what really had happened because of his wish.
“Ok class, settle down, CLASS! Thank you.” Mrs. Winster said. “ I have important news. This morning scientists have found out that Pluto has been destroyed or disappeared, but they don’t know how.”
“Wow, can you believe that? Pluto, destroyed.” Kevin’s friend, Mike whispered to Kevin.
“Nope, but I wonder what really happened?” Said, Stacy, Kevin’s other friend.
“Ok class, let’s get back to work.” Mrs. Winster said.

“Sir, life signs have been found on a planet called, Earth.”
“Good captain, inform all star destroyers to set course there, but leave the Death star here.” A voice said
“Yes sir.” Captain Pellaeon replied “ and what of Lord Vader?
“He will be arriving soon. Don’t worry.” The voice said.

That afternoon…

“ Guys, I have to tell you something. I’ve been hearing voices in my head and it feels like I have some sort of power.” Said Kevin, talking to his friends.
“Sure you do.” Stacy said sarcastically.
“Maybe it was the wish I made. Maybe that explains me and Pluto.” Kevin said.
“What wish?” Stacy and Mike asked together.
“I made a wish last night that I wished something exciting would happen.” Said Kevin.
“Your crazy! I’ll see you guys later.” Said Stacy as she began walking home.
“What kind of powers?” Mike asked.
“Well, I can move stuff by just feeling in my... That’s it! I know what kind of powers I have.” Kevin Shouted.
“What? Mike said.
“The Force”
“Pleeeeaassseee, quit messing around.”
“I’m not joking, I do.”
“Oh yeah, then prove it.”
“Ok, I will. See that trash can across the street in front of your house?”
“Yeah, So?” Just as he said that the trash can slowly started to rise as if an invisible hand had picked it up from the sky.
“I can’t believe it! Next you’ll be telling me you have a lightsaber. Mike said. Kevin just stared at Mike. “Do you? Mike asked.
“No, not yet anyway. And Mike?”
“Yeah Kevin?”
Don’t tell anyone about my powers, not even Stacy. Ok?”
“Ok Kevin. See you later.”
“Later.” Kevin watched as Mike went into his house and then Kevin began walking home himself, but he couldn’t help but feel that something bad was going to happen.

“Sir, we are coming out of hyperspace.” Captain Pellaeon said as he pulled back the hyperspace levers. “Good, you may begin hailing the planet.” A voice said behind captain Pellaeon. “Yes sir, Planet Earth, this is captain Pellaeon on board the Stardestroyer Chimaera speaking for Grand Admiral Thrawn. You shall surrender your planet or die. More stardestroyers will come in about 2 hours to assist us. You have 2 hours to surrender and we
know you cannot respond, so if you surrender turn off all power to your military bases and trust me. We will know if they are on or not. Thank you for your time. Chimaera out.”
“Good job Captain. Now ready our military forces.” Thrawn said.
“Why? Surely they will surrender.”
“You don’t really think they would really give up without a fight do you?”
“Yes, but I mean we out number them 3 to 1 wouldn’t they…”
“No they will fight back, but it will be a waste of men for them. Now back to the schedules. In two hours we will commence landing and take the planet by FORCE!”

“Mrs. President, ma’am? What are you going to do?” the personnel adviser asked. “I don’t know, I’m thinking.” Shelley Layman, the first woman president, said.
“Well think faster. We only have two hours.”
“What if this is just a big joke.”
“Its not ma’am. We spotted 3 of those things called stardestroyers in space.”
“Well, then prepare the nations military. We won’t give up without a fight. Even though….. we may lose.”
“Yes ma’am. Right away ma’am.”
As the personnel adviser left she could only hope a miracle would happen.

[ 04-29-2003 09:22 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jaina Solo ]

Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 04-29-2003 02:33 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok here is Ch. 2, and another thing, if you would like to be in my story, PM me or E-Mail me this information: Your real or charcters name, what you would want to be( New Republic or Empie) and what you would look like.
Thank you,
Kevin
Chapter 2

Kevin woke up with a start. He had a dream, or was it a vision of the future? A giant superweapon destroyed the Earth and everybody on it died. He was on a ship though, leaving with other people. No, wait, they were Jedi, but there weren’t any Jedi on Earth. Were there? Not that he knew of, because if they were here they would stop the enemy force that arrived above Earth. Wouldn’t they?
Kevin shook his head coming out of his daydream. He reached out with the force and turned off the alarm and as he got out of bed he looked at his dresser and he saw it. On top of his dresser neatly stacked was a black cloak and some Jedi robes. As he picked them up he saw what was underneath it. A lightsaber. He put his cloak and robes on his bed and picked up the lightsaber and pushed the button. With a snap-hiss it came to life. He moved it back and forth, over his head and twirled it in the air. He was so happy he actually had a lightsaber! After he fooled around with the lightsaber he shut it down and noticed a belt with a clip for his light saber. He put it on and clipped on the lightsaber and saw a holster for a blaster, but he didn’t have one. Kevin stood there he closed his eyes going into deep meditation. He saw Mike coming to his house with his roller blades and Stacy was behind him with her roller blades running to catch up. Kevin opened his eyes and got ready himself. It was Saturday so they didn’t have to go to school. They were going to go to the park to skate on some of the ramps there with other friends. Kevin put on a shirt and grabbed some pants and put them on and decided to bring his belt with his lightsaber, but he would just hide it under his shirt, but he wouldn’t bring his robe or cloak though. Just as Kevin put on his shoes and grabbed his roller blades the doorbell rang. Kevin went and answered the door and saw Mike and Stacy waiting on him.
“Ready” Stacy asked him.
“Yeah, just let me lock the door.” Kevin said. Kevin locked the door and then shut it and headed to the park with his friends.

“Sir the landing ships are ready and awaiting your command.” Captain Pellaeon said.
“Good, you may begin landing troops on the continent called Untied States.” Thrawn said. “make sure they head to the base of their leader.”
“And where is that sir?”
“Washington D.C.”
“And who is their leader?”
“President Shelley Layman.”
“Yes Sir, we shall begin.”

“We interrupt this program for an important news announcement.” The T.V. announcer said. “Millions of white ships are coming out of the big Stardestroyers in space and are coming into our atmosphere and they’re all heading towards the U.S. We believe it may be an invasion force coming to take over the U.S. We also…” Click. Kevin turned off the T.V. now Kevin knew who these people were. Right before he turned off the T. V. he saw a symbol on one of the ships. It was the Empire. Kevin read about them in his “Star Wars” books, but he didn’t know it was real though. Maybe he could try and stop them since he was a Jedi in training. “Do or do not. There is no try” A voice in his head said. It sounded like Yoda’s voice. “Well if I can’t try. I will stop them.” Kevin thought. “I’ll start tonight when everything is quiet”

Later that night…

Kevin crept from his room slowly in his Jedi robes and black cloak with his hood over his head. He also had his belt with his lightsaber hooked on. He unlocked the front door and slowly went out trying not to make a noise. When he got out he locked and shut the door behind him and then closed his eyes focusing on any of those ships. He opened his eyes in a flash. Two shuttles were in the parking lot of the high school. Kevin started slowly there, then ran.

“Sir, we are ready for our mission.” The stormtrooper said.
“Ok, you may begin.” Captain Pellaeon’s voice came over the comm. System. Outside where the task force was stood 8 AT-ATs walkers, 10 AT-ST scout walkers, and 4 squads of stormtroopers. (each squad had 20 stormtroopers) they split into two groups evenly and one group went towards the center of town while the other was searching around where they had landed waiting for further instructions.

He watched as the group head towards town hall. Kevin thought on what to do, and came to a conclusion that he would try to steal a ship and head somewhere else like, Corcasant. If they exist then maybe everything else in the Star Wars world exists too, but as soon as he started to go he heard some one shout. “Halt! Don’t move!” He turned his head and saw a stormtrooper with a blaster rifle pointed at him. Kevin used the force to make a noise off to the side and the stormtrooper turned his head. That was all the time he needed he reached out with the force and yanked the gun out of his hands and caught it in his. The stormtrooper looked at his empty hand and tried to jump at him, but Kevin fired and shot him right in the chest killing him instantly. He dropped the blaster and pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it and he watched as the other stormtroopers surrounded him. Kevin waited till they were ready, and then he charged them killing 3 stormtroopers in front of him. He jumped right over them parrying every shot fired at him. He ran to the middle school basketball court seeing that only half of the stormtroopers were following him. Then Kevin jumped over them and sliced 3 of them in half, blocked another shot, cut off the leader’s arm, and then jumped back on the court and looked around. At least 30 stormtroopers were left, which was still too much for Kevin to handle so, he jumped on to the Middle school building and ran down to the other end dodging blaster fire. When he got to the other end he took his lightsaber and made a hole in the roof and jumped inside.

Kevin looked around as he walked down the hallway. It had been awhile since he had been to that school. Kevin closed his eyes searching for the stormtroopers and found them at the end of the hallway fixing to blow the door in. Kevin opened his eyes and jumped into the bathroom. He placed a thermal detonator behind the door but, didn’t set it. As soon as they opened the door, which they would force it open, it would blow up. Kevin stood in the corner and waited.
20 minutes later the door flew open, but Kevin had a little warning in his head to take cover and he did just in time. The detonator went off and more than half the stormtroopers who ran through the door were now piled over each other dead. Kevin took his lightsaber and made another hole in the roof above him and jumped out. Kevin looked out at where the ship was and saw it plus the police were trying to destroy the walkers, but they weren’t having any luck. Now was his chance to escape in the shuttle, while the walkers were distracted. Kevin jumped down from the building and crept over to the shuttle. He looked inside and saw two guards. He used the force to make a noise from inside the shuttle and they went to go see what it was. Kevin crept inside and hid behind the seat and waited for them to come back.
When they got back from investigating he tiptoed behind them and smashed their heads together. They fell to the floor motionless. Kevin strapped himself into the pilot seat and studied the controls then he hit the ignition button and headed towards space.

“Sir, someone is stealing the transport. What shall we do?” a stormtrooper asked nervously
“Nothing. Our mission is to take over this city and await orders afterwards.” The commanding officer said.
“Sir. We know who that was who was trying to stop us. He was a Jedi.” Another stormtrooper said.
“Ok as soon as we get another transport I will tell Grand Admiral Thrawn.”
And maybe I could get promoted for telling him this. He thought.

Kevin wondered why they didn’t stop him as he got into space. He headed straight towards the Stardestroyer as if he was going back to the docking bay. A couple minutes later lights started blinking on the control panel. He changed directions and pulled back the hyperspace lever and watched as the stars turn into white lines. Next stop Corcasant. Kevin thought. Kevin un-strapped himself and went to find something to eat.

“Mrs. Layman. Reports show that all of the west is captured past the Rockies.” said the personnel adviser.
“This is not good. Our weapons can’t even penetrate those big walking machines, but our rockets work until they get blown up. What are their losses?” Shelley asked.
“they lost a lot of those guys in white armor, but that’s
all.”
“Out of how many?”
“Too many to tell.”
“Prepare a speech for me.”
“For what ma’am?”
“Our Surrender.”

Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 05-16-2003 08:58 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is Chapter 3. Let me know if there are any mistakes.

Chapter 3

Out in space above Earth another Stardestroyer came out of hyperspace, but this one was way bigger than the others. It was so big that 3 Stardestroyers could fit inside it.
“Sir, Darth Vader’s Super Stardestroyer, Executer, has arrived and he wishes to speak with you.” Captain Pelleaon said.
“Tell him I shall be there soon, but first the reports on the take over.” Thrawn replied.
“We have captured most of the west and are moving eastward right on schedule.”
“And our losses?”
“Only minor.”
“Good, now prepare my shuttle and I will tell Vader everything is going as planned.”
“Sir?” Pellaeon asked.
“Yes?”
A shuttle was stolen and jumped into hyperspace. Its coordinates suggest it will pop out at Corcasant.”
“I know Captain. Vader said something like this would happen so we placed a tracking device on the ship and someone from our side will find out what he does next on Corcasant and then tell us. Any other questions?”
“No sir.”
“Good.” Captain Pellaeon watched as Thrawn left the room.
Sometimes I wonder if he will ever fail. He thought.

Kevin sat in his chair waiting to come out of hyperspace. “Ok in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.” he said as he pulled back the hyperspace lever. The star lines turned back into stars and Corcasant appeared out in front of him. Kevin started to head towards the planet when a voice came over the comm. “Unidentified ship, you are approaching Corcasant air space identify yourself and your business.” Kevin thought a minute and then replied. “ This is Red Eagle permission to land. I am here to find someone.” Before the guy could reply, Kevin shut off the comm. And headed towards a docking bay. Hopefully he could find someone like Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa Solo.

C3PO was walking around the house when he heard a knock on the door. 2 men and a third with a black cape and his hood on were standing there. “Where is Princess Leia?” one of the men asked. “I’m right here. May I help you?” she asked as she came into the room. She was wearing a formal dress and she was working on her hair. Kevin remembered see something about a banquet tonight, so she must have been getting ready for it. “This man wishes to speak with you.” One of the men said.
“I thought I said for no one to bother me.” She replied.
“But this man needs to talk to you.” The man replied.
“It is very important.” The man with the hood whispered to the man.
“It is very important.” The man repeated to Leia.
“Hey, you’re a jedi!” Leia said to the hooded man.
“Yes, I am.” The man said. “And I’ve come here for some help”
“What kind of help.” Leia said as she dismissed the other men and 3PO.
“The Empire.”
“What do you mean? The Empire has been gone for a while. We may not have killed Darth Vader or Grand Admiral Thrawn, but they left about 20 years ago and we haven’t heard of them since.”
“Well they are at my planet now preparing and even already taking over my planet. You have to do something.
Please.”
“There is a banquet tonight. Maybe you could come and ask the council to help you, but that’s all I can say.”
“But I don’t have anything to wear.”
“You could wear that.” Leia said as she pointed to a General’s uniform. “Its one of Han’s old ones. I’m sure he won’t mind.”
“Thanks.”
“By the way, you never told me your name.”
“Oh sorry, it’s Kevin, Kevin LaSorsa.”
“Ok. Well see you tonight Kevin.”
“Bye” Kevin said as he left the room to go find someplace to get ready for the banquet.

Meanwhile on Earth…

“Sir, we have captured the whole country and the president.” Captain Pelleaon said.
“Good Captain. Now I want you to bring her to me and tell Vader to go down to the planet and make a forward command center on the planet” Thrawn said.
“Yes sir, but sir?”
“A question, you would like to know why we need this planet wouldn’t you?”
“Y-y-yes sir”
“Don’t worry, I will tell you.” Thrawn began to say. He pushed a button on his control panel and a holographic projection of the planet Earth appeared with spots of colors on it. “As you can see the gold Patches are missiles called Nukes or Nuclear Missiles and they are mostly in a country called Russia. Silver is Metal in which we will build more stardestroyers with. White are diamonds in which we will use to build better blasters and finally red is crystals in which we can make focusing crystals for super weapons like the death star. So to answer your question we are here to replenish our supplies so we can move on to destroy the New Republic.”

That night Kevin never wondered if the banquet would be so beautiful. As Kevin walked in the Banquet room the chandeliers were shining brightly against the light in the room. The walls had flowers on them and on the ceiling hung banners. The music was beautiful and the food tasted even better, well at least the appetizers did they were still waiting on dinner. Kevin talked to some of the council members while he waited. Then Leia and Han Solo entered the room with their children. Anakin, who was 15 years old followed by Jacen and Jaina Solo, who were twins and both were 16. When Kevin saw Jaina he thought she was beautiful. He would have to talk to her later, but first he had to talk with the chief of state with Princess Leia.

After everybody had finished eating Kevin had talked with the councilors and Princess Leia and they had agreed to send 2 cruisers. He was disappointed, but it was better than nothing. After he was done talking with them he spoke with Han and Luke.
“They’re only sending 2 cruisers to help. Don’t they realize that this could threaten them too? After they take over my planet, they will gain control of the resources and then will conquer the galaxy and destroy the New Republic.” Kevin said.
“Just relax. Listen, when was the last time you had fun?” Han asked.
“I can’t remember. Why?”
“Why don’t you just have fun then until we leave. How about you go dance with someone. I have the perfect person.”
Kevin looked at who he was pointing at and saw it was Jaina Solo, his daughter.
“You know you look beautiful in that dress.” Kevin said.
“Thanks, but I don’t really like to wear them that much.” Jaina said.
They had been sitting outside on a balcony talking for a while after they had danced inside.
“You also have the most beautiful smile.” Kevin said.
“Ok, now you’re just trying to be cute.” She said.
“Well, is it working?” Kevin asked as he moved closer to her.
“Maybe.” She replied as she moved closer to him. Kevin leaned down to kiss her, but he was just meters away from her face when the door burst open and Anakin walked in. As soon as the door had opened Kevin jumped from his seat.
“I didn’t interrupt anything did I? Well, anyway. Luke wants to see you Kevin.” Anakin said. He left as sudden as he had entered. Kevin walked over to the door and looked back over at Jaina. She got up and walked over to Kevin and kissed him on the cheek.
“Thanks for such a wonderful evening Kevin.” She said. She walked inside and Kevin stood there for a minute.
You’re welcome. Kevin thought. And with that he went in to find Luke.

He found Luke with Mara and Ben talking over by the door.
“You wanted to see me?” Kevin asked Luke. Ben held out his little arms as if saying hold me Kevin. Mara gave Ben to Kevin and Kevin held him while talking to Luke.
“Yes, I wanted to tell you that me and Mara will be accompanying you and of course, a small task force that will come with you as well. We will land on the planet and try to sneak into the place where the people in charge are and see what happens from there.” Luke said.
“I’m glad Ben won’t be coming. Its unsafe for him.” Kevin said.
“Unfortunately, he is coming.”
“Why? Can’t some one like Leia watch him?”
“No, because she and the other Solos are coming too.”
“Oh, Well if there is anything to do to help let me know.”
“Ok, thanks. Now I’d advise you to get some sleep, because we leave at dawn tomorrow.”
“Ok. Well, goodnight.” Kevin said as he handed back baby Ben to Mara and left to get some sleep.

Grand Admiral Thrawn looked down at the woman who was in his Mediation room aboard his Stardestroyer, Chimaera.
“Now you will listen to what I have to say to you. Your country will build machines for me. Giant machines in space, you will be given space suits and you will work on these machines or your country will suffer. Other people will either join my stormtroopers or will make food for the Empire. Now, I have just one question for you. Will you cooperate or will your country suffer?” Thrawn said.
“I will…Obey.” The President said slowly.
“Good…Captain?”
“Sir?” An officer stepped closer to Thrawn.
“Make sure you bring all the suits down when you go back down to the planet, so they can get started as soon as possible.”

Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05