my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Help w/ Picture.....All Read!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Help w/ Picture.....All Read!
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-09-2002 06:19 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<font color="Red">I'm writing a story where Boba Fett and Dash Rendar fight Dracula and I'm going to submit it to Bobafettfanclub.com... I need a cover page with Fett, Rendar, & Dracula on it, the title of the story is Blood Hunt.... post here if your interested & I'll respond with details on everything else</font>

[ 08-09-2002 06:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ghost Dog ]

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.102.169
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 08:43 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can direct you to a good drawer if you want, just reply and I'll have the link, so you can e-mail him.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-09-2002 11:25 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK... thx.. I really need a good artist to draw me a cover.

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.199.22
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-10-2002 12:36 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.artprojectx.com/ go there to their forum, and then look up for T.U.S. Join if you want, or you might if you want his help, and request something. You might have to wait a few weeks, but it is worth it because he has alot of stuff in his hands, and he still manages to pull off the best of stuff.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05