my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Genesis of Death

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Genesis of Death
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 11:21 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chapter 1: Fight to Win

The wind rushed through my vanilla colored hear, as I grasped the large, slender object tighter within my grasp. The item was one a small sword's hilt, positioned softly between the clutches of my fingers. A scorching desire had came thrilling over me, to destroy of the people who had now surronded me. They're angering flesh of gray paleness, clashing with their red evil eyes that gazed so umbraged upon me.

I stood amoungst the streets the last survivior of the small city, from the attack that had thrown itself upon us. Two months ago they had begun normal, as any one before, with me waking up. The only difference was the bloody sheets that had surronded me. This was the difference that would make the day of what it was. Hell! Over night, they had attacked everyone but me-but why? These Vampiric creatures feed off of blood, but why didn't they desire mine-was it that I was somehow enternally different then others. Yes-I was born an oprhan, but somehow it still I knew I was still a humanoid creature. I breathed, and had the same features of any other human. Nothing was different other then what was so large in my pants, which wasn't normal by the standards of normal humans.

The thought of this made my lips curl back, as that is the same hysterical joke that I had used on my friends at highschool weeks back, when they could talk about me being out there, or inhuman in a form. They could always laugh, but now those hysterical moments only rung in my head like forever lasting echoes, homing themselves within the sorrow of my heart.

"I-I wanna know, why dont haven't you feed on me? Why?" My roar grew louder every word, toning it up to level with my anger that had boiled like the tops of a pot on a stove.
No Response.

They just stared, from their high range buildings, stalking upon my being-with the seriousness that could only bee comprehended by one who had never smiled in their life. The eyes that had gazed upon me, glaring with procise, clear grave. Did they not have the ability to speak back, or was it something deeper then the word communication. Was it the word emotion or death play apart in the fatal game that had surronded me.

I couldn't hold back the urge any longer, they all had to die, or my death was to come soon, as I could tell they need not to feed upon me-butjust to feel the blood run through their fingers. I quickly ran toward the first one, who was positioned upon a table in an alley. My fingers slowly adjusted along the sword, that I had secretly invested during the dredful day that I saw my friends die before me. Swirling about, I sliced at the vampire, only to watch it take a gaint leap upward, and land behind me. A forceful hit went banking against the back of my neck, throwing me into a stumble of sheer pain. I reached to the back of my neck, as I slowly looked over my shoulder toward the being.

"What the hell was that for?" I questioned in an angering matter, before Stabbing forward, attempting to impell the being with the sharpness of the sword, and destroy of the evil that had so powerfully drenched itself upon the soul of the creature.

I stabbed the sword into the surface, and used it as a body propeller, throwing myself forward toward the being with the momentum from the sword. Tackling into the creature, I hit the ground, throwing it harshly against the surface. Sliding along the ground from the force, I could hear the loud screech from the ground, and the being's mouth all at once, overwhelming my ear drums, only awaiting what compressed them to snap through.

Placing my hands upon the ground, I slowly came to a weary stand staring at it over my shoulder, which had suprisingly looked beauitful. It was a girl, with long blonde hair, and the feaures of a goddess. She only smiled back, and ran her paws along her face whiping the spit that had flung from her mouth after the collision.

"Lets do it, cutie pie.." I simply stated.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 11:22 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chapter 2: The Apperance of Life...

She swung a fist toward my face, as I felt the surging entities of neurons go running through my veins, and body. I took an abrupt reaction to the-taking a large leap to the heavens. Falling down on the ground, my mind finally grasped a situation that had confronted me all of a sudden. It was the show of unbelievable ability-I hadn't noticed over the years, but it had been apparant to others. I was on many sources of atheltical sports-such as basketball, and I was very strong Running Back in Football. Where had this strenght appeared from-I clearly didn't know of-since I knew little of my birth, if none at all. The time for thought was suddenly taken by a fist smashing against my cheek, and nearly breaking the bone.

Falling into a stummble, I hit the surface hard-rolling along the concrete before laying motionless upon the surface, with my fist tightened, holding on a breath of air that had just escaped my lungs. I was still alive-remarkable to say, as the fist was like stone when ripping against my flesh. Pushing myself upward, I took a small glare toward the others who had leapt from their purches, and prepared ot follow the lead of the woman who I had so recently attacked. Throwing my gleaming eyes elsewhere, I felt the wind rush past me, and the shadows about me collidie, and form a enternal darkness upon the terrain; that was the city. The darkness was dumbfounding to say the less-but it was complete with a core excereting from the walls that had formed the darkness. A light that was so bright, that its lines that it ejected from its source where eye-destructive, even though it slowly diminished with its surrondings.

Gradually a creature took a slow walk outward. He or she was drenched. in the darkess of colors, and build tall, but slender. It reminded me of many villains in the comic books I had read as a kid, who always appeared out of nowhere to confront, and destroy of the hero-only to find it was clearly outclassed by the light that shined in the darkness, like the one the being had ejected from. Slowly, the creature slid its slender, smooth fingers along its cloak and grasped it tightly, before throwing it to the ground. Revealing itself to be a a human creature, and a female at that, its blonde hair fell behind its back. Its curled fashion clashed with her tan skin, like the sun and the vegetational terrain that roamed in the background of the city. She was dressed neatly in a tanktop, and slightly unbutton baggy shorts. Her lips curled back slowly, and she dashed forward rolling her hand along a blade that had abruptly appeared out of thin air, and tore it through the heart of the vampiric being who stood before her.

Watching as it fell into a sizzling burn, it vanished out of life, and the darkness sucked into the form as it diminished. Vanquishing of the dim lights that surronded the area, the woman placed her foot sharply into the chin the vampire, and manuevered her body around in a smooth fashion. Kicking her other leg against its face, she spinned the head completely around, where it faced me. I could feel my expression curl into a form of disgustion, before I saw it be stabbed vigorously with a silver shining blade. It fell to the ground, and its bone structured purched outward of its flesh, and fell to the ground as the body did before it. The bones choked on its last breath, before it was casted with the wind, and vanished from existence.

"Hey, whatcha standing around for. Lets run" Her voice broke through my utter confusion, as the three other vampires dashed after her, on all fours. I whirled my body about, and took a quick sprint, going back to the days of Running Back for High School Team.

Spinning about quickly thorugh alleys, and other blockades, I could feel her panting right behind me, feeling the energy excerete from her, for she had done many things in the few last minutes, such as killing. Rolling behind an alley, she grabbed me before I could form a large distance between us, and placed me on the other side of the alley wall. I hit against the brick, feeling a large thump accure behind me, before the bricks made a sound of trembling rust.

"You-You must be the boy. The Ying..." Her voice stammered with nervousness, before her lips came into a form of otpisim. She leaned forward, and softly kissed me, with the love of a swan. I attempted to cry out before I could feel that it was clearly impossible for our lips were locked. I slowly eased into it, falling for the showcase of love, as the shadows of the three vampires ran past the slim alley way that we subsided.

She drew back, and a small patch of blood ran from her lips. I curiouslty stared before she took another informational conversation verse:

"The Ying-they are creatures born between both worlds. They have the control over many different elements of life, such as air, water-many life natrual resources. They also have large amount of control over unnatraul resources, such as chains, and concrete which are built, and not naturally constructed. I can tell-since the blood is you is posion to the likes of those vampires, which escaped our world." She simply stated, with her head slowly rolling down, as her expressions churned with innocents, even after the showcase of skill and power against those vampires-she could expose innocents. It was crazy-but yet it the expression was cute. Hey, I wasn't complaining..

A interutpion quickly accured, feeling the sound of the walls about us crumble, before someone slowly appeared out from the shadows between the walls. As the shadowed figure came, the two walls abruptly caved in, slowly falling.

"I will kill you all!!"

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-08-2002 09:52 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, thats great! Good job! but the hero isnt suposed to get the girl till the end *chuckle*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.201
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-19-2002 12:23 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, well he hasn't got the girl yet. Hey he only got a kiss, nothing more.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-19-2002 11:04 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh you right...hmm... ill have to post my story some time...the hero gets the girl really fast...gets her in the preluad...hehe...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.139

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05