my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Urika's Touch....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Urika's Touch....
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-26-2002 11:34 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Urika, a small planet, filled with a large amount of inhabited beings. The few remaining planets in the Republic's hold that is inhabited with a small amount of races of moving creatures, from language holders, to the animals.

The forest, which home many variety of planets, that sizzle with the heat, and are damp with the cold.

The cold regions, homing the whirling blizards that chizzle through the mountains at all times. The rugid surfaces that burry from the surface, with many fearing, and dreding the day they must seek to go there to stand before the king who is placed comfortably along the other side of the large contientant, which is th eonly land upon the planet.

Upon the other side, is the king, in his technology built civilization, excluded in many forms of similirates from the others who stand upon the other side of the long wall of moutains.

Then, far in the depths behind the throne of the King is the village of the old king, who lived many years ago. The land in which is ancient, and holds temples and old artificats that tell of the past. Pantings upon the wall, and language scriptured about the muddy, forestary surface.

To the inhabited creatures who roam the planet. The blue, bumpy skinned, humanoid creatures who hold only one religion. The one of the holder who will seek to take them all to heaven.

The trails of fighting against their red skinned cousins, who hold long tenticale hairs, known as the Risurika-kan.

This....is the world...of...

Urika...

[ 05-27-2002 11:56 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-27-2002 12:19 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Wondering through the realm of space in a hyperspace, he abruptly put the ship to a stop with a movement of his hand along the panel. Ten minutes had past since the announcement to the new un-named partner of his, she he probably would be cured by the technological help.

Coming to a abrupt stop, he took a slow stand, staring through the glass window toward the planet before them. The round ball, holding the same gravity as many other planets in the Republic. His eyes glued to the screen, as he thought thorougly; motionless in the realm of space; to himself. Falling to his seat, he placed his hand along the navigational stick. Its smooth black frame, cascaded by the hand as he firmly placed his eyes ahead. His eyebrows frowned downward in a expression of discomfort that wondered in his brain.

A cold chill ran through the cockpit at that moment, as if darkness was clouding it. His teeth tightened, feeling as though the aura of every breath had came from him, but something darker had resided to the planet. The subconscious of the youth had told him this, without even a split second of another thought.

Rolling his hand, placing pressure upon the navigational stick, the ship blazed downward toward the planet. A crushing wind came to them as they reached through the atompshere, diving toward the ground in a suicidal form. Barking through the leaves, and banging against forest leaves, they came to a harsh crash against the ground. Tightening his grip upon he navigational stick, his eyes were grasped by the leaves that sprouted around the craft windows.

Coming to a stand, he gradually manuevered through the ship. His feet bouncing in a vibration of sound along the hallow surface, with it echoing through the isolation near the engine room. Standing completely motionless, he placed his head down. His orange over garb, and white under shirt, which hung loosely over his waist, clashed nicely with his shuffled, smooth fabriced pants. Ruffled upon his back was a holster, with holding a kanata from the old age of the planet they stood immobile upon.

"Whatever your name is...Lets get out of this dump." He stated, gesturing hsi hand along the ship, revealing what "dump" ment. A grunt of discomfort from the words blazed from the cockpit where his partner resided.

Ignoring it, Ahmad grasped upon the ground where his handle of his lightsaber laid. Grasping tightly upon it, he brought it to his waist area where a strap was neatly be placed. Strapping it upon the chain, that secured it from being robbery, and enabled him to swiftly adjust his hands upon it to manuever it out.

Stepping with a lul sound to the entrance of the ship, he placed his hand upon a button to enable their movement outward upon the world. Followed by the armored figure, the boosted out onto the warm planet.

"They'll have some technology in these parts." Ahmad stated, gesturing his hand to reveal to what he was talking of. Placing his hands into his pockets, he cautiously paced through the dense growth of trees, plants, and underbrush covering the large area.

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 05-27-2002 03:21 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I don't believe this..." The hunter said to himself as he follow Ahmad. "I just don't believe this!"

The warrior did not stop walking, brushing away some leaves hanging dead off a tree. He didn't bother to warn Tylon as the leaves came back and smacked him in the visor. But he was to furious, however, to notice.

"You crash my ship...YOU CRASH MY SHIP!" he shouted, feeling helpless that he couldn't do anything about it. Again, Ahmad acted like he was ignoring him and stepped over a rotting log. "Great...now I'm stuck on this bantha dung of a planet..."

It's time. A familiar voice said in his head.

Time? Jedi, time for wha- Tylon ceased thinking. The Mandolarian armoured hunter now stood there, motionless...his helmet tilted and staring at the ground. Ahmad was about four feet away before he realized something was wrong.

"We don't have time for this! Come on." he said. There was no reply. The young man stopped, and made an exasperated sigh. "I'll leave you behind if I have to!"

Suddenly, Ahmad heard something 'pop' inside his head. A buzzing mechanical sound was being emitted behind him.

As he turned to see, fire came out of the bounty hunter's jet pack. Before his next thought, the rocket had jumped off his back and was heading straight for Ahmad's chest!

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 05-27-2002 06:08 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOC: Well this was transported here, and truly isn't a form of role playing. Sorry, but I have a new idea...if you want to go with it, it will help your idea of being a bad boy bounter hunter...

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05