my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Ninedith Clan-Orginzation.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Ninedith Clan-Orginzation.
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-20-2002 11:44 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Their shall be a new clan attempting to create a allinace with the republic, along iwth the Jedi Council, and Order. Along with this, they will attempt to break Admiral's order of all of them, and his great power.

The clan was built many years back, a bit after the Sith appeared yet again. In this time, the leader, known as Xaruka, Yoda's first padawane, who he thought thorougly in the arts of the force, which many other Jedi's didn't know of. Xaruka designed a idea, after leaving the Jedi Order, and away from his teacher, to create a idel help for the Republic. He felt that his idenity wouldn't be known as a Jedi, and was very indepenedant at the young age of his race. When the idea was built, they gathered all the outcast Force-users in the galaxy that they knew of, or were Jedi outcast, and created the clan.

Creating a alliance with Yoda, Xaruka believe that they'd be able to create a strong allinace with the whole Council, and all the other members. Before they could do so, the Clone Wars appared, and before they knew it, they were in a war against a planet in the Outer Rim, that many didn't know of. Xaruka in this matter was forced to kill his own father, and mother as they were up against the Jaruka Legion. When Anakin became part of the dark side, the Ninedith quickly ventured into hiding, knowing that nearly all of them would be killed in a duel against his great power. Only Xaruka was brave enough to stay around, but he was barley notice at all to be living, even though his great past was plastered in books about the galaxy.

After the death of Anakin, they now have came back strong, and are prepared to do anything to create a sollide allinace with the Republic so that the death of Yoda wouldn't go in vain, and that they would repersent him, and help the Jedi Council.

Now they are less for the years that have past, but the true army of un-force-users are strong, and built for war. None are truly beings, but are androids created by the highest forms of scientist. Their quest is to defeat the Sith, and the Admiral for now.

Their targets for students are: Za'in Amidila Nabiree and Garun Calrissian who they believe to be users of force.

Updation shall come later

[ 05-21-2002 12:27 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-21-2002 10:45 AM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Updation Alert!
The new forms of lightsabers have been built with the help of the scienitist, and they are no longer held as to be just swords. On the other side of the scientific news, they have gained archologist to sprout about the planets searching for materails so that they would put materail holsters over the lightsabers nad keep them still blazing their heat through the time. They have almost found the materail, but are not sure if it will work. It is called the Rekuka Leather. It may not work at all though.

They also are forming trades with many planets, and will do so with the Allinace if formed with the Republic.

--------------------

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-21-2002 09:56 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Updation Alert!

They are now designing a weapon that will go hand in hand with the andorid technological wise idea. They are stealing the conception of the Death Star, and creating something of that sort, that makes a base, and is a ship all at once. Along with this, they will hold a great amount of power, but surely not enough to destroy a planet. The power will be pure force, which they will get the resources from, is unknown now, but they have already at the small base that they have now, upon the Jaruka Homeplanet.

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-21-2002 10:07 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When have the Ninedith done this? Where was it posted? When have they had the time to do this?

You are writing your own story and not role-playing with everyone else.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 146.201.38.35
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-21-2002 10:12 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How can I build a orginzation that had already been created years in the past. If I can, tell me I'll do it right away.

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 05-21-2002 10:15 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you are writing that the Ninedeth was set up years ago, put that in your description. That's not the problem. The problem is that you are saying "The Ninedith is doing this..." and "The Ninedith is now doing this..." and I haven't seen the first post on it.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 146.201.38.35
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-21-2002 10:30 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Character descriptions are CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS. If you are developing a foundation with this "character," you must post it in the rpg forums so other characters have a chance to act against it if they wish. To write otherwise is storytelling, and belongs in our "Hemmingways At The Pod" forum.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.162
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 05-21-2002 10:43 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, what Graysith says. And any further posts disregaurding these guidelines WILL BE DELETED.

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-21-2002 10:47 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Graysith:[QB]Character descriptions are CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS. If you are developing a foundation with this "character," you must post it in the rpg forums so other characters have a chance to act against it if they wish. To write otherwise is storytelling, and belongs in our "Hemmingways At The Pod" forum.[/QB]

But isn't this the "Description" Forum.

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 05-21-2002 10:51 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A DESCRIPTION of the Ninedith would be "the Ninedith has existed for a milenium. They have invented/created X, Y, Z. They are made up of blah, blah, blah.

You are DESCRIBING what the Ninedith is doing CURRENTLY in this forum. That's NOT a description, that is STORY TELLING.

If you want to tell the STORY of Ninedith, go to the Davincis and Hemmingways forum.

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-21-2002 10:52 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont want to do a story, its for the RP...-_-

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05