my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » started a new star wars site...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: started a new star wars site...
RowenaR

Broken Back Button

Member # 152

posted 03-09-2002 06:44 PM     Profile for RowenaR   Author's Homepage   Email RowenaR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
at the moment it is hosting my very first star wars fanfiction that made it online, some little things about me and information about the site. if you would please have a look at
http://besu.ch/TheHaven

and tell me what you think. This is not my first attempt on a homepage but nevertheless my first atempt at a star wars page.

thanks in advance
RowenaR

--------------------

--
"I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can?t appreciate real love ?til you?ve been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don?t know what you?ve got until you say goodbye "
savage garden, "affirmation"

Posts: 6 | From: germany | Registered: Jan 2002  |  Logged: 62.158.192.174
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 03-10-2002 09:40 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll take a look at it when I have some free time...and by the way, Rowena, I am SO sorry about not sending back your story with comments. I've been insanely busy, but I have read it, and my suggestions are forthcoming

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.161.136.35
RowenaR

Broken Back Button

Member # 152

posted 03-11-2002 02:32 PM     Profile for RowenaR   Author's Homepage   Email RowenaR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no problem at all, rogue, it's just that i had finished chapter 6 after a week or so (that's my personal record, by the way *g) and was eager like hell to get it online... by now i'm on chapter 10, just to keep you informed *g but i'm open for *every* suggestion, nonetheless. hope to hear from you soon. ^_^

--------------------

--
"I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can?t appreciate real love ?til you?ve been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don?t know what you?ve got until you say goodbye "
savage garden, "affirmation"

Posts: 6 | From: germany | Registered: Jan 2002  |  Logged: 62.158.192.168

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05